• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to server, looking for a tailor/smith...

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya guys!

My girlfriend and I have just started playing on Pacific because we fancied trying out a different server and meeting some new people. We've been trying to find someone that could sell us 2 GM crafted suits of armour for gargoyles, and 2 GM crafted boomerangs and 2 GM crafted soul glaives.

We're not particularly rich, only being a few days old, but if we can't afford the items above we'd happily gather them ourselves and pay a makers fee.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the late response but welcome to Pacific. If you guys are still looking for equipment, let me know and I'll see what I can do. What are your character names?

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya! We've been pretty busy with IRL so haven't been on much in the last week or so. My ingame name is Jinteki but I recently re-installed ICQ if you want me to PM you my contact number on there!

Any help would be great, as I mentioned in the first post just grabbing some GM crafted stuff would be a great help and we're willing to stump up the cash or materials for the items just so we can have a bit easier time training these newbie characters :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give you a hand also... Send me a PM with your icq

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go ahead and PM me your ICQ. I should mention I've been having a few problems with ICQ lately. I run it on an old win 98 machine but we'll figure out something.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just PM'd you.... I've got all craftsman, max'd out - so can fix you up with most anything you need. Happy to help...