• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Pac, looking for vendors.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, new to Pacific shard. For the life of me I cannot find any vendors with basic stuff like stone furniture or deeded ovens etc. Know of any? Thanks!!

B

Budweiser KDL

Hello, new to Pacific shard. For the life of me I cannot find any vendors with basic stuff like stone furniture or deeded ovens etc. Know of any? Thanks!!
Came over with Nabin? ;) Pac is alot diff than Napa bro. There is a vendor on the South side of Luna.

Welcome to Pacific.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Came over with Nabin? ;) Pac is alot diff than Napa bro. There is a vendor on the South side of Luna.

Welcome to Pacific.
Sure did Bud! We are trying to finish up the move hehe. South side of luna huh, I thought I checked down there.. But hey hope to see ya around.

C

Connor_Graham

Send me an ICQ next time you're on. I'll make you whatever you need. I've got more wood than I know what to do with. 398-176-190. I'm having surgery today, but will be home late this afternoon, and will be on all day for the rest of the week.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Connor. I will get ahold of ya ina bit with a list. I really need shadow stone tables. Like 10 large facing south and east.. and oven facing south.

C

Connor_Graham

I can make the tables, and even have a 30 Masonry talisman to help, but don't stock any stone at all. I know of somewhere that does, so once we can set up a meet I can take you there and see if they have any. Of course carpentry items are no problem at all.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Connor. I will get ahold of ya ina bit with a list. I really need shadow stone tables. Like 10 large facing south and east.. and oven facing south.
"I'm just admiring the shape of your skull"

Damn you Kelek, every time I see one of your posts I get Fear and Loathing quotes in my head haha.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Things worth doing... Are worth doing right.. This is the American Dream in action !"
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

S

SUPRsalad

"A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip."

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dr. Gonzo: Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend.
Raoul Duke: Why?
Dr. Gonzo: Because naturally I'm going to have to go with you. And we're going to have to arm ourselves... to the teeth!