• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Origin

DragonSlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone. I'm just getting my feet wet here and was wondering a few things. It seems there are alot of housing plots availible for custom homes but not so much left for Keeps and Castles. Now as I know I could never afford a castle I was wondering what the market price was on a keep, providing I could find someone willing to sell one that is rolleyes:

Also, what is the focus on the shard, PvP, Peerless, Fel champs etc...

Anyway thanks in advance for any response.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone. I'm just getting my feet wet here and was wondering a few things. It seems there are alot of housing plots availible for custom homes but not so much left for Keeps and Castles. Now as I know I could never afford a castle I was wondering what the market price was on a keep, providing I could find someone willing to sell one that is rolleyes:

Also, what is the focus on the shard, PvP, Peerless, Fel champs etc...

Anyway thanks in advance for any response.
keeps, are possible with hunting this shard, i placed a castle with in last 90 days so that is too with luck, and watchfulness

C

Cormac

Origin, unlike many reports, is still very alive. We have some PVP action, and a heal dose of peerless fun. I hear rumors of factions even starting back up. If you can do it UO you can find in on Origin...we may not have numbers of other shards but that why many stay here. Origin's citizens cover the full range of UO.