• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new to LS!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so as the title says im gonna be new to LS and im looking for an active pvp guild.. so pm/post or icq me... thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
no clue about the guilds but welcome to LS :)

S

snowbunny024

Stop by the yew gate and try and talk with TB FLOP. Not saying that you will get in right away but.... We as in FLOP have a nice crew of member's, in our vent we have no drama unless we see SCRIV at the gate then its game on! but other then that Welcome to LS. FLOP is very atcive in all area's of the pvp field. I need to be honest with ya tho, If ya do join FLOP you will see that the other faction's like to zerg us when they have the number's and most nights we have bout 7 to 10 toon's in vent. Anyways whats your toons name so I can look for ya to try and party ya up to show ya who I am and maybe something good can come outa it for all of us.:gun:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds good to me im used to running/running with small crews and prefer it that way. ill be on Uther Pendragon. if u have icq add me to 384002608

A

AmdusciasLS

sounds good to me im used to running/running with small crews and prefer it that way. ill be on Uther Pendragon. if u have icq add me to 384002608
LOL, Joining them you might as well go get recruited by a Tram guild. They are the laughing stock of the LS fel facet, They always have the most people and they always die the fastest. They never complete a spawn if 187 is on, they just run and basically give it to us. Just a heads up :thumbup1:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol im just looking for a good group of pvpers.. not pvpers in training. i want to find a guild that runs 3-5 peeps.( if more on a good* night thats fine but u get my drift). also all mages maybe a dexxer or two....:coco:

S

snowbunny024

All I can say is look at the fact's.
Scriv, who is one of the 3 AmdusciasLS on the shard and 3 of our guildies Know him from older guilds that he has tried to rip off, SCRIV knows who Im talking bout and cant say that he didnt try to take advanage of the guild and because of that he is number 1 on our hot list, even after we kill his faction toon, He log's in on a blue and still ends up napping FACT.

When Scriv shows his lameass at the gate on either one of his so called killer toon's, he ends up in the screen shot for our laughs later on. Im not here to try and show ya or prove to anyone that this guild or that guild is better or not, Ya get in where ya fit in.
We, like most guild have lost a coon, so wut:thumbup1: but have taken many as well. Funny thing is tho we dont just do a Coon so we have done our fair share of all spawns. But when it comes to field fighting FLOP, NOT one of them other so called guilds has a chance, FACT.

This moring we found SCRIV trying with a few blues a coon at COD and took it and I never had a chance to tks him for the 120 magery I got from it, TKS loser, And a few hr's ago, we had 7 toons in vent and lost a coon to 187, big deal, but we also knew that they would come back to yew and look for us, sure enuff they did and after about 30 min's tracking them all down one by one we killed them all, FACT.

I guess ya just need to see for yourself and now that I know your toons name I'll keep and eye out fer ya and then let the facts prove themself's.
As for ICP, I was in the guild before he came back and I wont talk trash bout him cuz He is a good toon unlike SCRIV......And we enjoyed fighting Mnx, they will give most guild's a very hard fight, but we still wont run from them.

A

AmdusciasLS

All I can say is look at the fact's.
Scriv, who is one of the 3 AmdusciasLS on the shard and 3 of our guildies Know him from older guilds that he has tried to rip off, SCRIV knows who Im talking bout and cant say that he didnt try to take advanage of the guild and because of that he is number 1 on our hot list, even after we kill his faction toon, He log's in on a blue and still ends up napping FACT.

When Scriv shows his lameass at the gate on either one of his so called killer toon's, he ends up in the screen shot for our laughs later on. Im not here to try and show ya or prove to anyone that this guild or that guild is better or not, Ya get in where ya fit in.
We, like most guild have lost a coon, so wut:thumbup1: but have taken many as well. Funny thing is tho we dont just do a Coon so we have done our fair share of all spawns. But when it comes to field fighting FLOP, NOT one of them other so called guilds has a chance, FACT.

This moring we found SCRIV trying with a few blues a coon at COD and took it and I never had a chance to tks him for the 120 magery I got from it, TKS loser, And a few hr's ago, we had 7 toons in vent and lost a coon to 187, big deal, but we also knew that they would come back to yew and look for us, sure enuff they did and after about 30 min's tracking them all down one by one we killed them all, FACT.

I guess ya just need to see for yourself and now that I know your toons name I'll keep and eye out fer ya and then let the facts prove themself's.
As for ICP, I was in the guild before he came back and I wont talk trash bout him cuz He is a good toon unlike SCRIV......And we enjoyed fighting Mnx, they will give most guild's a very hard fight, but we still wont run from them.
Okay, Lets start from the top. First I did not get on the computer even til 3PM today, That is in the afternoon for idiots like you. Secondly, I don't know how many times I have to say it but those Amducias characters ARE NOT me, but your so dense you still think it is. Then you say after "WE" kill his faction toon meaning it took a group of you? Props champ keep boasting about killing someone 1vGroup. You FLOP noobs don't lose A coon, you lose EVERY coon. Seven on in the morning? I an guarantee without even being on to see we didn't have more 5-6 at best.... Pretty sad losing a fight when you outnumber your opponent. And yes we raided your despise 2 days ago and you all just ran and left without a fight, You are that bad. :sad3:

Lastly, Field fighting... FLOP still gets dominated even with there shard recruiting tactics. You don't stand a chance against us (187) even numbers, I have not talked to anyone about it yet, but I am sure we would be willing to do a 5v5 your best against ours and you fellas would get worked over. And if all 2 Minax give you guys a good fight that's all that needs to be said, that alone concludes how bad you really are as well as your guild. You get in where you fit in, Your place is in Trammel it is awaiting you. Even Uther last night watching you fight against COM at Yew gate said you ****ing sucked, and he was only there for a short time. I don't understand why you get so butt sore about being ****ting at UO that you rant on the forums, I would have figured you'd be use to it by now:thumbup:

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scriv, I honestly thought you were smart enough to realize how bad of a guild 187 is. You guys field 85% archers 10% dexxers and 5% mages. It's sad to say I honestly could not rank 187 any higher than the scum of LS, FLOP themselves. You know it, I know it, let's leave it at that.

On a side note: Who are you magi? If your a good enough mage we could use another in -TS-.

A

AmdusciasLS

Scriv, I honestly thought you were smart enough to realize how bad of a guild 187 is. You guys field 85% archers 10% dexxers and 5% mages. It's sad to say I honestly could not rank 187 any higher than the scum of LS, FLOP themselves. You know it, I know it, let's leave it at that.

On a side note: Who are you magi? If your a good enough mage we could use another in -TS-.
Even you Emo would have to admit how bad FLOP truly is. They all got stomped by 3 Minax at the harry fielding at leased 8 before they even made it to the third level. I mean come on 8v3? And I believe Xavior was on a Pvm dexxer if I'm not mistaken. That is brutal no matter which way you slice it. 187 Might not be the best, but we are surely not the worst.

A

AmdusciasLS

Although it does look as if Snowbunnys balls have tapered off, Which is good everyone has there place I guess he found his spot. Running his mouth hard then declining any fight whatsoever. Typical FLOP :sad2:

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Even you Emo would have to admit how bad FLOP truly is. They all got stomped by 3 Minax at the harry fielding at leased 8 before they even made it to the third level. I mean come on 8v3? And I believe Xavior was on a Pvm dexxer if I'm not mistaken. That is brutal no matter which way you slice it. 187 Might not be the best, but we are surely not the worst.
I hope your talking about that harrower in shame...If so...Lol Xavior was on a PvMer I believe...Casca had to leave so I logged onto......MY T-HUNTER, and wrecked 4-5 people with Mind Blast Spam...LIKE A CHAMP

A

AmdusciasLS

I hope your talking about that harrower in shame...If so...Lol Xavior was on a PvMer I believe...Casca had to leave so I logged onto......MY T-HUNTER, and wrecked 4-5 people with Mind Blast Spam...LIKE A CHAMP
Yes that was the fight I was talking about... We kept killing the Harry as the two of you did your thing and ended FLOP's harry dreams. What was it like 2v8? Very sad Imo :(