• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Guilds

• Thread starter Steelguard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Steelguard

First off, I would like to thank everyone from Mythic for making this all of this possible. I have been a fan of MMORPG's and have spent countless hours leveling up a number of characters, but I have never really been into a guild so much, but with WAR coming out now I have this huge desire to make my own guild, or at least be a high ranking officer in one. However, I have very little experience in the matter. So, if anyone has any advice or suggestions, please reply to this thread or email me.

On second note, i was not able to beta test the game, and i am sure there are lots of things i have missed as far as actions go in the game. One thing I am wondering is are the players who are beta testing now going to keep their toons when the game is release, therefore having an advantage over those who purchased the collector's edition but did not get into the beta?

Thanks for your attention and replies.

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The devs have stated several times that there will be a wipe of all beta characters prior to the headstart.

As for guilds... I cant really give you any advice.