• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to game?Been playing forever? Want to be in ffxi "movies"?

M

Melimae

Hello Everyone!

I would like to form a different and slightly unique type of Linkshell on the Titan Server. I, of course, cannot even begin to dream up my ideas for a linkshell without the help of many people in Vana'diel that would like to be involved. I have been searching for a certain type of linkshell, but now I think it is time to step forward and create one.

The basic Idea.....

-(social linkshell with no minimum requirements)-

-A linkshell that exists specifically to help any player at any level to achieve their in-game goals and missions without the "guilt" of feeling like they are required to turn around and help out the linkshell lower lvls meet their goals. –We are not like a linkshell “working towards end-game sky/sea together” where you feel obligated to help out other members to get there… We will be a linkshell to help you GET rank, GET sky and GET sea…etc… so that you meet the requirements laid out for end-game linkshells.

-A linkshell where the only obligations you have are the ones you set for yourself.

-A linkshell that does not have "leader appointed officers/co-leaders." If you want to lead Zilart Missions and you enjoy leading then (Congratulations!) - you are now one of the leaders of ZM so make a forum post and state that you are.

-No long list of rules. Be Respectful. Why define and outline "be respectful" with three pages?

Ok, So that is the basic idea... On another note, I'm planning to make videos that will be uploaded on youtube so if you would like to be involved in that too then let me know. I have no one else to even start this linkshell with, so if your interested, e-mail me and we can talk! Also, anyone can feel free to copy/paste this post into any and every forum necessary to get the word out.

[email protected]

Thank you everyone for reading!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, this sounds like pretty much every social linkshell I've ever joined, with the exception of having forums. But I wish you luck with it!

M

Melimae

Yes, it should sound like any other social linkshell...especially compared to any hnmls.