• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Cats

Lord Fong

Visitor
Hello!
I am Fong from ATL, I was once a part of the ARPC and I understand this is the shard most of the left over people ended up. I'd like to get to know everyone and find a home for a new Character (although he will probably be based off of my Original base character and named Fong, I'm looking to build a much different history with him) If anyone could point me in the proper direction that would be great!
Thank you!
Fong

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to catskills, we are all way looking to see new people, we have a little bit of everything going on on our shard from pvm to pvp,
like to night we have a new mag white net event, every wed hosted by the Gov of Vesper

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves*

You may not remember me, but I remember you! We met randomly once by the Moonglow gate when I first started playing. :p

Welcome to Cats!

Baron Arkon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I am Fong from ATL, I was once a part of the ARPC and I understand this is the shard most of the left over people ended up. I'd like to get to know everyone and find a home for a new Character (although he will probably be based off of my Original base character and named Fong, I'm looking to build a much different history with him) If anyone could point me in the proper direction that would be great!
Thank you!
Fong

FONG!

Give me a Q !

Arakad Thorn / Baron Arkon

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hello .....I believe Id spoke to you somewhere maybe....Possible about a moonglow house on atlantic? ....Same space is available on cats ...in fact many spaces on Moonglow are available on cats