• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Thieves Guild

• Thread starter Marcus Aurelius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Aurelius

Hi all Marcus here. I have an idea to create a Magincian theives guild. The only requierments will be
1) you play.
2) you have at least 2 skills from the thieving skill list.. ie.. stealing/pick pocket.. hiding/stealth.. find traps/hiding .. whatever combination you like.
The Idea of the guild will be to to have fun with other RP guilds and cause some mischief now and then. Who knows maybe we can get some storyline behind us such as pirates or something along those lines.
Currently I live in Hearthfire, but thought that this might add an extra bit of fun to RP on baja. I don't always get to go the baja events, but I think this may get me further involved.
OK, so the Town will have to be in Felluca Magincia (at least its in Guards zone).
Reasons being..
1) there is no room in Trammel Magincia and at least 5 lots available in Felluca
2) it fits the story line of thieves (since thieves can only steal in Fellucca, not that we are going to be steal or the likes of :p :scholar:)
3) I believe this would be the easiest way to ally with the New magincian trade co.
4) we want to have a community close enough to get our own township.
I'm sure alot of people don't relish the idea of living in Felluca, but Like I said earlier, It is in a Gaurd zone and we wouldnt have to worrie over pk's

Anyway , feel free to post any suggestions or comments on the idea.
Please let me know asap if you are intersted in placing a house in Magincia (felluca), as I have not moved yet and need to have 3 houses confirmed before we can get a Township of our own .
I'm hoping that we can name the guild New Magincia thieves guild. (I won't if it casues conflicts of intrests)
Have fun .
Marcus

Edit.. you do not have to live in Magincia to join us. :). that will be our main guild area though.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like your idea, however, I am not sure about leaving my guild. I am a pure thief and interact with many of the Baja RP guilds. I do not have a problem moving to Fel.... already have a place in Fel... I would actually move my thiefs house that is currently not far from Hearthfire in Malas to New Mags Fel. Keep me in mind.

signed,
Sir Astro

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds great, and it'd be nice if you could tie it in with the current pirate RP on Magincia (I believe he is trammel side though).

Sounds like a lot of mischief could be had. =]