• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New theme, out of nowhere

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reposted from Stratics Central, since considering what the old theme looked like, I couldn't really blame anyone if they never looked there.
Look around you, this is it.

I'm not Syrus.
Syrus has a superhuman ability to write formal announcements, and maintain awesome hair.
My hair looks kind of like the ocean is my natural habitat, and my instincts tell me that the first line of this announcement is all I need.

The new theme is totally not all there is, though.
For one thing, there's still a bunch of tweaks I'd like to make to it. I had to make a bunch of compromises, in order to meet the deadline that I kind of failed to meet anyway (though in my favour, those were unforeseeable technical difficulties).
For another, I'm looking to make cunning use of the conspicuously empty bar at the top of the page.
And lastly, I'll be looking to recruit volunteers to help me make it happen, just as soon as I get settled in and figure out a way to pitch it compellingly.

Stay anachronistically tuned!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor