• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New template open to critiquing.

• Thread starter Vittorio Di Riniari
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

Vittorio Di Riniari

I was a bit reluctant to divulge my build, but there's simply too much I need to learn before I fully invest in this template. For example, I just learned that it's not possible to ready a special move while a spell is warmed or being cast, so I'm wondering if I'm simply wasting my time at this point.

The idea with this build was to Curse then Spell Plague to deal some initial damage then Explosion + Spell Plague + Armor Ignore (or Mortal Strike if they have too many HP) + Spell Triggered Boulder to finish. If my Blade of Battle is no longer enchanted, an alternate bloodblade can be used to Spell Plague + Bleed to weaken then Paralyzing Blow, swap to shortblade, Explode + Spell Plague + Armor Ignore to finish.

Race: Gargoyle

Skills:
120 Eval
120 Myst
120 Fencing
100 Focus
100 Tact
80 Resist
80 Magery

Stats (real): 120 str, 10 dex, 125 int
Resists: 72/80/71/70/70
HCI: 45%
DCI: 60%
FC/FCR: 2/6
MR: 22
HPR: 9
HP Inc: 25
Mana Inc: Unknown, but significant.
Stam Inc: Likely 10-16
LMC: 40%
LRC: 100%

Weapons: Blade of Battle with the Enchant spell cast upon it, along with a backup spell channeling +15% HCI shortblade and bloodblade.

Talisman: Faction Primer on Arms Damage Removal

Head: Faction Folded Steel Reading Glasses

Body: Five imbued leather pieces, splicing in an Infused Void Kilt and/or Lavaliere if I can somehow get them.

Bracelet: Faction Ornament.

Ring: Faction Crystalline Ring.

Shield: Faction Order Shield.

Robe: Conjurer's Garb.

Cloak: Quiver of Infinity.

Sash: Lieutenant's Sash.

Half-Apron: Faction Crimson Cincture.