• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) New TB Sheriff in Britain

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Yahaxithonix Lord of TB has appointed Dark Drow as Sheriff of Britain for The True Britains faction.

May Dark Drow serve the public well.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dark Drow does PvP?????
Dark Drow serves the people of Britannia by establishing the guards in Britain.

... and, that is all I ask of him.

If you want to do pvp with him, you will have to find him.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The True Britains main purpose is to retain the sigils to keep the towns free for the people. Economically, TB intends to keep pricing low and keep opponent npc guards from the vendors... TB will place only guards at the castle.
All pvping will be incidental in supporting this policy. Expectations of the other faction to do unnecessary fighting will be left up to individual TB players in game play. The True Britains are not here to provide duels.

Only members of TB may PM me at this forum on this policy.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean u will start fighting for the sigils it got kinda boring guarding the base just to never have anyone try to come take em

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean u will start fighting for the sigils it got kinda boring guarding the base just to never have anyone try to come take em
Since I joined TB, I have soloed taking the sigils... I mostly alone in my efforts. There have been others online at uncoordinated timezones that steal those sigils also. If you expect that I can face three opponents with pets I will probably lose. There is still no coordinated planning to stage fights since I know very few who belong to TB.

I sure to be trapped from time to time at any of the bases. I can only offer you the rabbit that stealths into your play. And I may kill one of your toons.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix