• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Tax or Toll for Fel.

• Thread starter IAMTHEWHITERABIT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

I would like to see some sort of tax or toll paid on resources gathered in Fel.It would be a great gold sink. So say your mining ore, the tax would be based on what type and the amount gather. If the resource leaves Fel, than you would have to pay an export tax.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see some sort of tax or toll paid on resources gathered in Fel.It would be a great gold sink. So say your mining ore, the tax would be based on what type and the amount gather. If the resource leaves Fel, than you would have to pay an export tax.
How about if we kill all characters who mine, as soon as they enter Fel, take all their ore, and make it so they can be dry looted, and not rezzed?

That will probably help bring more miners to Fel!! That way, also too...all of the ones that couldn't be killed by Reds, will auto-die, when they go to mine...it'll be fun!! They will love the risk, and extra burden mining in Fel brings!!

[/Sarcasm]

T

Turdnugget

lol?

So can we implement a Tax on Power Scrolls as well? Once they enter Trammel or are used on a Trammel character you get hit with a 5million gold tax fee.

My idea is almost, if not better than your idea. :lick:

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol?

So can we implement a Tax on Power Scrolls as well? Once they enter Trammel or are used on a Trammel character you get hit with a 5million gold tax fee.

My idea is almost, if not better than your idea. :lick:
Wait, TN!! I have an even better idea!!

Let's make it so that when you want to enter Fel, we tax tax the person?

People would love that, yeah? I am thinking so!

Or!! Make it so as soon as you loot anything in Fel, from any creature or person, you have to pay a hefty tax on that...including Gold!!

Yeah!! We are onto something!!

:hahaha:

R

RichDC

Im guessing the people who just posted havent really thought about the proposal, you all script mine so would be hit with huge taxes!

Doesnt sound like a bad idea, stop script mining altogether and have taxes on all mining!

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I agree one way or another, but if I put the ore in a Fel bank and then go to tram, how would the game know it came from Fel.

Now lets say the ore is tagged as being mined in Fel. So now miner A pays the tax and then sells it to someone in Fel. If the person in Fel transfers it to Tram with the Tax tag be removed? Or will they have to pay taxes on it again?

Seems like it will require more effort than it's worth, but that's just MHO.

T

Turdnugget

No I don't script mine. What about the script miners in Trammel? There is a post in UHall about it... with pics.

Why do people feel the need to fux0r people in Fel over more?

If you're gonna tax miners in Fel, why not tax every resource gatherer in FEL and in TRAMMEL. Let's screw them all over at once instead of one croud.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Nope just tax the resourse if they leave fel. If you want to come to fel and gather resources there should be some dort of tax

S

SUPRsalad

have you all lost your minds? These ideas are crap. Its people like you who are just RUINING this game.. BE QUIET!

T

Tak

Certainly one of the reasons why you have better chances in fell to get resources and stuff is to lure some guys from tram to fel. An export tax wouldnt do good. Personaly wished all you could mine in tram is copper:p

On Europe it seems prices are way more healthy now. If you buy in Luna, then nobody can help you..:p