• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New taming guides?

• Thread starter imported_Wetherlocke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Wetherlocke

I was just wondering if any of the expert tamers out there (I guess I should say 'legendary' to not step on toes) want to post any guides about today's taming. I've been playing since the beginning, but seem to be the last person to know what's going on. I'm just kind of oblivious. Are there any hunting guides for tamers? Doom, champion spawns, ML bosses, etc. ? Personally, I've been back for a while, yet still out of the loop regarding anything since Tokuno opened. I'd love to see some write-ups on anything that's happened since SE (and other might like to see things from before that).