• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Tamer and greater dragon

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've created a new tamer. Now i need a greater dragon, red. But very good. I can't tame it by myself, with the other tamer, because i don't have honor. Can someone help me to tame a dragon? Or someone that can sell me one, very good, but not trained?
Please :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just curious, but what does Honor have to do with taming?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With Honor the monster doesn't attack you and you can try to tame it for a little. If you are lucky you can tame it at the first time :)

Noone want to help me? If someone want money to tame for me a good red greater dragon i pay him. But please, help me :bowdown:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Learn something new every day.
I'd like to help you out, but my tamer isn't able to yet. He still needs some work.

B

BartofCats

you dont need honor.... perhaps a decent peacer and someone else there to invis you before you die.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you dont need honor.... perhaps a decent peacer and someone else there to invis you before you die.
I'm also a peacer but it doesn't work, also if i have 120 in music and peace and I use a dragon slayer instrument.
However, i need someone that can help me. The best thing is someone that beat the dragon and then i try to tame it and he heal me and cast invis on me.
There's someone that can help me?
Uff.. it's the third time that i ask to help me :(
Is it possible that noone is so kind to do it? :(
Or tame one for me? :sad2:

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple dragons in the stable that are not bad. They would be good pets until you can find the one you want. I say that because they are not red but brown. I look all the time for dragons and tame the decent ones when I find them. just ask someone on GRI/CYM if I am on or about and i will gladly let you take a peek at the ones I have.

Robert Pendragon
Cymbrogi De Dragon

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple dragons in the stable that are not bad. They would be good pets until you can find the one you want. I say that because they are not red but brown. I look all the time for dragons and tame the decent ones when I find them. just ask someone on GRI/CYM if I am on or about and i will gladly let you take a peek at the ones I have.

Robert Pendragon
Cymbrogi De Dragon
Thanks, but i already have a good brown. I need a red one to give to my new tamer :)
When you'll find a good one, please, message me!!! On PM or on ICQ 146447909.
What are GRI/CYM?
Thanks again and i hope to see you as soon as possible.
Many, many thanks. And good luck for my red dragon ;)
If you want my help for taming one, or for taming some other pet, message me :)
I can't tame only reptalons. I ever die!
Thanks again. I'll wait for you :hug:

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GRI is the gentle rest inn guild and cym is the Cymbrogi de Dragon guild (brotherhood of the dragon). CYM is a group of tamers that actively help out others. be it by taming or information.

You have a pm waiting for you over at the uo forums from me btw and I now have a red one for you. So just need to find you in game.