• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Talent Builds

R

RayneStorm

With the new patch out, we have access to the new 51 point talents and a whole slew of changed talents. I've been looking for a good build for my Warlock, but I am coming up empty. I doubt I'm the only one.

So, let's get some ideas rolling...what is your class, and what build did you choose? Linking a talent calculator would be very helpful too. (While I would suggest the armory, Blizz hasn't exactly updated it yet for the patch. :coco: )

I'll start...here's my hunter's BM Build:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

With my cat, I can mow down mobs without stopping very long at all. The extra pet talents points are sweet too.

N

Nevyn

Unless you have an exotic pet you're really attached to, I wouldn't take the 51 point BM at the moment. You lose a good bit of dps by not putting at least one point in Go for the Throat. Also, Mortal Shots doesn't benefit white damage anymore so Careful Aim is a bit more useful unless you have extremely low INT. My BM spec. Pretty raid-centric build, probably will be using a wasp for the minor armor debuff. Didn't take my own advice on Careful Aim because my hunter is mostly geared like a rogue, so only ~170 INT.

My Ret Paladin spec. Pretty cookie-cutter.

E

Emuishere

A good balance between BM and Marksmanship has worked well for me.

W

wyrmtongue

I use a insane BM build on my hunter.

Currently using a core hound and leveling it.

Tamed the kurken.

Don't like the shaky shaky ground thing but supposedly blizz is gonna fix that.

I still do alot of dps. But want to hit 80 so I can put more points into marksmanship.

The way they changed the BM tree drives me nuts sometimes since I have to waste points in some talents I don't care for to get to the bottom. :sad3:

G

GrizzleyAdams

The new BM talents mixed with the pet talent tree makes hunters unstoppable now. I think it even works really well in pvp scenarios.

N

Nevyn

BM is strong in PvP, and will be moreso when you can get readiness at 80 (back to back Bestial Wraths, sick). People do seem to underestimate Survival, though...the control is great with Wyvern sting and now scattershot.

G

GrizzleyAdams

Yeah, 2 Bestial Wraths in a row? Game over. I never liked Survival much, I always seem to stick with BM. I guess I like my pet to be really strong.