• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW SUPR MEMBER ADDED SHARD BEWARE!

• Thread starter Budweiser KDL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

I don't know whether I should laugh, or cry...

. . .

okay, never mind, im just crying..

M

MasterP

WTF that is chad on his 2nd account. Who guilded him! Gess he really did want me to make a movie with him in it!!
You told me you wouldn't show anyone. That I would be your secret weapon :(
I didnt your brother must have posted it. He is still mad at me for telling him no to my new movie line! Cumming out of the Closet Vol 1 Staring Chad/SteelNutz/Barron/Asha/Keldion/Sargon/Stuii...And a few special gest that you will have to order the movie to see!!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt your brother must have posted it. He is still mad at me for telling him no to my new movie line! Cumming out of the Closet Vol 1 Staring Chad/SteelNutz/Barron/Asha/Keldion/Sargon/Stuii...And a few special gest that you will have to order the movie to see!!
LMAO