• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New stuff coming!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Herald:

"Next week (after we return) we will be posting patch notes and adding High Seas content. We have tested and evaluated a new sea encounter, as well as updated rewards and elements of the fishing quests."

BluDjinn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Woooot!!!! That was a close one!

I just got my 120 scroll and saw no need to do anymore fishing quest.

I was just starting to bundle up all my fish and ( shutters ) crustaceans onto commodity deeds for sale. :eek:
But I would get board and go off to fish up some of the couple hundred SOSs I have saved up.

I always did think it was a good idea to: :scholar:
Put of until tomorrow what you could do today.

And If spring cleaning is like last time I'll be glad I saved all the stuff marked " Recovered from a shipwreck" .
Hope the cleanup comes soon. I will be filling up ships No. 5, 6&7 with this stuff.

:danceb: :drool: :thumbup: :danceb: