• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New stuff coming at us!

M

MeMn0cH

I think I like the fireplace/chest thingies, thats about it

*listens to VmP Rejoice*

yea i dislike it, along with the hair and elf skintones..

R

Rykus

ooo nice! Ive long dreamt of having my very own pixie trophy collection. Will go nicely with those bone thrones and bed of nails...

..and mirror mirror on the wall, tell me which mortals will next fall.. *cackles*

(referring to the dark swirly mirror in the top row, for the 'Snow White' challenged)

S

Sol SP

did u see that art that girl did on UHall? EA needs to hire her right this moment. let me post some of her drawings

M

MeMn0cH

*drools*

That art makes the UO screenshots look like a kindergardeners free time.. Those are really nice.. and the hair is, normal!

G

Ghost of Siege

Yeah...the mirror looks cool...the animated items make me hopeful for the vet rewards I suggested...elemental robes and cloaks...animated like water, fire, blood, and poison elementals...my luck it will be like an 8 year reward though...I'm really regretting selling my original account.

G

Some of those clothing designs are really interesting and look great, and it is especially nice getting that much detail in 2D UO-ish graphics. That is a talented person. I'd love to see more, and better clothing options, like those.

-Skylark

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

Some of those clothing designs are really interesting and look great, and it is especially nice getting that much detail in 2D UO-ish graphics. That is a talented person. I'd love to see more, and better clothing options, like those.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

here! here!

excellent artwork indeed! if only... *day dreams of a day where people can no longer say "that game looks like total [censored]!"*

p.s.
i find her adding breasts to the female characters both amusing, and fiting. ive never played a female character before, so i never noticed they were all flat chested.

B

Brickman

Impressive! Those are truly state of the art graphics, or are they considered crapix ;)

Ahh well, simple things for simple people!

V

ValinSP

Most of it looks neat, but the mounted pixies are a little disturbing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Impressive! Those are truly state of the art graphics, or are they considered crapix ;)

Ahh well, simple things for simple people!

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh thats right, you've moved on to WoW.

WoW Forums -------------------&gt;

G

Wow... no really WoW...

I find it ironic that he moved to WoW and yet he posts here...

I don't think he's fully left if he continues to come here to check our progress...

Besides... it may not be WoW quality... but atleast the game is better then WoW (yes I have played it).

*waves hello to Fabienne*

G

<blockquote><hr>

p.s.
i find her adding breasts to the female characters both amusing, and fiting. ive never played a female character before, so i never noticed they were all flat chested.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs*

Actually, there is an interesting phenomenon in current UO...any character that dons a dress, whether male or female, gets endowed in the bosom area. To illustrate this, I find it necessary (besides other reasons
) to reintroduce these images from my archives. You will note in Exhibit "A" below, showing a frontal view of the Fair Castor, that there is only slight definition in the bosom area, but in a profile view, shown in Exhibit "B" we can clearly see that the developers have an auto stuff feature...

<center><font color="red">Exhibit A</font>

<font color="blue">Exhibit B</font>
</center>

Personally I find it unfair that male characters can don dresses, but female characters are FORBIDDEN by current game mechanics, from donning male kimonos.

And, by way of disclaimer, I must state for the record that he put together the above ensemble without the benefit of my fashion advice...I would never have chosen that shade of lavender for him...it is all wrong with the blaze and green leathers...and don't even get me started on the bunny ears...

And now that I have done my selfless part to further everyone's UO fashion education, if you will excuse me...

*runs and hides from Castor*

-Skylark

G

Your right... they do look firm...

Shame he/she is wearing that dazzeling blaze...

Makes me so mad to see he looks better then me!

*PS: Caster I have a pair of Blaze AoS sandals if you want to buy 'em... *winks**

M

monggl

Heh, i remember when the Third Dawn came out, i bought it and loaded it and i thought to myself... why are the graphics in 3D looked like they were 10 years behind the 2d version......
After 3 years i just recently bought UOSE and not even loaded the 3D to see what has changed
Anyway, graphics alone do not make a game, playability does

G

He let me touch them. And I can confirm, they are in fact - fake !!!
Castor had a boob job!

G

Hey... that isn't fair...

...I want one too!

*blows nose with tissue and then stuffs it in shirt*

There... all better...

G

Ginsu-SP

<blockquote><hr>

how the heck did i miss this monstrosity???

[/ QUOTE ]

You were prolly AFK letting your nails dry!

Cheers!