• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New stratics rules, time to leave stratics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to issues on the Oceania forums (feel free to have a look, im sure youll be as outraged as me), myself and at least one other have decided that we can no longer be part of the community there.
When there are blatant breaking of the RoC by the mod, and when we get infractions for quoting mods, not questioning their actions, just a simple quote, its gone too far. Before you say, tell Orvargo, we did. 4 people all called for help to Orvargo to get no assistance at all.
We can no longer make OT threads and now we've been informed that if we want to make new threads they have to be pre approved. Even the Oceania Reporter has been told she has to run anything she wants to post by him.

None of this is questioning his acts, so its not breaking the ROC. Im simply letting you know of our very capable mod on Oceania.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost made a hitler referance in this thread, that was in really bad taste. but then thought better of it, only becuase i believe in Karma.

S

Sorcon Gartius

And at the end of the day, this is why I will always :heart: Blesh.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is *not* the place for this

please direct any further inquiries and complaints to [email protected] - this goes to not only Orvago, but to all the admin as well

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.