• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Stratics Poll

C

calvinscreeksim

i dont know if i put this here...but why do my TC3 sims show up in EA-land when I click "EA Land-Beta" from the menu at start?

G

Mine are not doing that....perhaps you need to report it as a bug or in the Tech forum?

C

calvinscreeksim

hmm..maybe my mind is just blank then. Because I know I have not done any bullet train moves, and I did try out TC3 for a bit. However I am not 100% sure if I created a sim in EA-land from when it started. I don't play often so forgetting what I have or have not done is a definate possibility lol.

G

My login shows both my EALand sims and my TC3 sims. I think that's because I don't have very many

G

That's odd. My EA-Land window shows my two EA-Land sims and extra spaces, none of my TC3 sims. My Production Cities window, however, shows my 2 production sims, and my first TC3 sim at the end of that.

D

donnallg

If you are using tsoclient.exe then all of your sims will show under ealand menu.

T

Tristan Lewis

Keep in mind when i cast my ballot i vote with my 5 accts, my wifes 5 accts, and our sons 1 acct.

T

Tristan Lewis

I get board with 4 and with 6 i end up timing someone out so the magic number is 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!