• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New store item idea

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just posted this on UO forum as well

How about for 19.99$ you can own 1 additional house (still 1 per server limit) for 6 months. I think a lot of people are like me and want a house on another shard we play, but honestly aren't going to pay another 15$ for a second account. This is a way for BS to collect money they otherwise wouldn't, and to satisfy the players who want alt shard housing. Plus it's essentially another sub for them because people will keep buying it, or their alt house will drop. Anyone else like this idea?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like the idea but UO would say we already do that for 10 $ a month ...........

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Like the idea but UO would say we already do that for 10 $ a month ...........
Ya, but they won't get another sub from me, it's just not worth that much to me. I know there's a lot of people like me who would pay 3-5$ a month for a 2nd house, you'd think they would want to capitalize on it.

Blargety

Journeyman
As a Siege player, hard pass. Too many empty plots of nothing consuming prime real-estate from players who either won’t sell, or want Siege players to pay them in platinum for the spot.

Hard enough for new players on Siege without a bunch of greedy off-sharders consuming the land.

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
how about for 20$ you can get an enchanted house placement tool that will let you place any size house and it have castle storage, 1 use per tool...…..

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
how about for 20$ you can get an enchanted house placement tool that will let you place any size house and it have castle storage, 1 use per tool...…..
I need a house on a different shard though :) someone solved this on UO forum, just renew sub on a 2nd account every 85 days or so. Roughly works out to the same price I was asking for in original post. Works for me!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need a house on a different shard though :) someone solved this on UO forum, just renew sub on a 2nd account every 85 days or so. Roughly works out to the same price I was asking for in original post. Works for me!
Just make sure you dont keep anthing that is not wroth losing in the house. Just incase you forget to resub