• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New special bundles aimed for new players.

Envy

SotA Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
3 great new game bundles are now available at the addon store. (Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues).

These are obviously aimed at new players. They come with a copy of the game, tax free row lot/house and some other cool items as well.

For anyone wanting to purchase a bit more than the game at the entry level, then these represent great value......definitely worth checking out.

Kara Brae

Visitor
3 great new game bundles are now available at the addon store. (Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues).

These are obviously aimed at new players. They come with a copy of the game, tax free row lot/house and some other cool items as well.

For anyone wanting to purchase a bit more than the game at the entry level, then these represent great value......definitely worth checking out.
I think it is important to note that the tax free lot deeds in these bundles are only valid for Player-Owned-Towns, and therefore are not the same deeds that are included in the Ancestor pledge (tax-free deed that can be used to claim any available row lot anywhere).

That doesn't make them any less cool, in my opinion. I have the choice of placing my pledge village deed in a POT or in an NPC town, and I am choosing a POT to be my home. :)