• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New skills?

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After reading the spoiler wiki, it sounds like there is going to be a pagan casting school. At least that's what it seems like reading it. Noone knows for sure though.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After reading the spoiler wiki, it sounds like there is going to be a pagan casting school. At least that's what it seems like reading it. Noone knows for sure though.
Wow, awesome. Hopefully if there is a new casting school it will have a travel function at least similar to recall. I so want a caster, but don't like all the duplicate spells between Magery/Mysticism and such so would like to just drop magery all together.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reading through the cliloc spoilers...

It seems that we will be able to learn 4 Pagan spells that will be needed during the next event: Ethereal Travel, Grant Peace, Intervention, and Summon Perihelion.
But it's not clear if the spells will still be usable after the end of the event, so don't get too excited about a new casting skill...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is doubtful it will be a "skill," rather more like the mastery "spells."

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
at this time, I hope they work on fixing things, not create more things to fix, change, nerf

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm.. thought I was going to read ideas about possible new skills.. not a spoiler. *shrugs*

Cool tho.