• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New Siege Reporter

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We have seen some recent stepping down of the last Siege Reporter. Crunch and I have now volunteered to be the journalists for Siege alongside with the vote of 10 to 0 of yes from the Siege community this morning.

You are welcome.

Today.

RIP: Sarge, Axtonz (Gil), Axtonz's beetle, Troll T Hunter, and Denim.

I think a returning player came back?
Someone was buying shadow dancer legs and carp blue scroll.
Uhm, HI-5's EM event is Wednesday. Be there or be square.

Sincerely,

Crunch + Zora
:tinhat::tinhat:

P.S. There might be a Siege Meet and Greet with your new announcers. We would also like Siege Reporter as our titles if possible @Captn Norrington

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
http://stratics.com/applicationform/reporter.3/form

Be sure to fill this out and turn it in they will get back as soon as possible.

Editors will review each article submission to ensure that the certain standards are met. Articles that do not meet these standards will be rejected. The following guidelines apply to every article submissions:
  • Articles must be at least 300 words
  • Include at least one image
  • Articles will be original to the writer
  • Appropriately categorize the article
  • Articles will follow the Site Rules of Conduct and Terms of Agreement
  • The article must be readable and reasonably error free (please proof read)
Good luck.

I plan on being there on the 26th, if however, they run over the time I have available for that event I shall of course leave to attend the other EM event on Sonoma.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We would also like Siege Reporter as our titles if possible @Captn Norrington
Whether or not someone gets hired as an official reporter is not up to me. If you're interested in that position please fill out the application Drakelord linked to in the post above this one. The Stratics board will then have a vote to decide whether to approve the application or not.

You can of course still do player reports if you want without being on Stratics Staff, but the only way to get the reporter title and have reporter abilities is to submit the application.