• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New SEason 14 item list

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easter Finally Comes To Chesapeake 2016 - This painting dropped on Chessy on 4/30 not sure of how many though.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome thanks a lot appreciate all your work with those em lists :p

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Manti for all the hard work you put into creating and mainting those lists :) Its much appreciated.

Kincsem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for useful information;-)

I've participated almost all Japanese events.
So I'd like to share the information of Japanese shards rewards.
You can add or modify the list from the data below.
The number of the stuffs were heard from EMs after the events.
Thanks!

--
SHARD WIDE:
Feb 26 - Hina-Doll Fairy For Girls Day 2016 (lots)
Apr 29 - A Miniature Swords For The Boy's Festival 2016 (White, Izumo)(lots)
Apr 29 - A Miniature Swords For The Boy's Festival 2016 (Green, Mizuho)(lots)
Apr 30 - A Miniature Swords For The Boy's Festival 2016 (Purple, Yamato)(lots)
Apr 30 - A Miniature Swords For The Boy's Festival 2016 (Pink, Sakura)(lots)
Apr 30 - A Miniature Swords For The Boy's Festival 2016 (Fire, Hokuto)(lots)
May 01 - A Happy Carp For Boy's Festival 2016 (Red, Asuka)(lots)
May 01 - A Happy Carp For Boy's Festival 2016 (Gold, Wakoku)(lots)

ASUKA:
Apr 22 - Mask of Spirit Away (20)

HOKUTO:
Jan 17 - Trap Training Dummy (20)
Feb 14 - Chocolate Fondue (20)
Mar 20 - Snow Piece (20)
Apr 10 - Easter Painting (50)
May 13 - Minion's Kettle (20)

WAKOKU:
Feb 14 - Bloodstained Predilection (15)
Mar 18 - Lonely Dolphin (15)
Apr 15 - Lost Crystal Ball (200)
May 21 - Her Green Light (15)

YAMATO:
Jan 23 - An Icy Patch (20)
Feb 13 - There Is No Remedy For Love But To Love More. (20)
Mar 12 - A Statue Of Gabriel (20)
Apr 02 - Happy Easter From Yamato 2016 (20)
May 14 - JJ's Missing Music Piece (20)

SAKURA:
Jan 22 - A Salty Osen Egg (20)
Feb 11 - A Chocolate Filled Cherry Nutcracker (20)
Mar 26 - Thank You Sakura - The 5th Anniversary Maneki-Neko From EM Nekomata (200)
Apr 17 - Happy Easter From Sakura 2016 (20)

EM SASHES:
Apr 15 - Greetings From EM Nao (Izumo)(*)
May 11 - Greetings From EM Mercury \[^o^]/ (Mizuho)(*)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you. one question, i collect EM sashes, do you have extras of the Nao and Mercury?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Easter Finally Comes To Chesapeake 2016 - EM SF told me it was a 20

The chessie champion shield, EM Dramnar has told me it was set to everyone drop, not 20, though it does look like relatively few got one (it was hard to see the right boss to kill).

Also, the Oceania Dragons book from last year, EM SF has confirmed it was a 10 drop.

Side note, Greetings From EM Mercury \[^o^]/ I'd expect to be low #s - not many newbies could survive running the entire length of the terathan keep's underground, then still not get killed by the balron in the wisp dungeon balron room. :D

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oceana book was most likely not a 10 drop. 1 person sold 7 of them right after the drop. it was an everyone drop but the group was split up.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Oceana book was most likely not a 10 drop. 1 person sold 7 of them right after the drop. it was an everyone drop but the group was split up.
Not according to the EM...

(03:13:13 AM) me: Just picking your brain, but on the total chance you remember, last year you dropped a Complete Book of Dragons on Oceania. Do you remember if that was a 10 drop, or what the drop count was?
(03:13:31 AM) EM ShanyraFyre: it was 10
(03:13:35 AM) me: thanks! :)
(03:13:40 AM) EM ShanyraFyre: yw

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not according to the EM...

(03:13:13 AM) me: Just picking your brain, but on the total chance you remember, last year you dropped a Complete Book of Dragons on Oceania. Do you remember if that was a 10 drop, or what the drop count was?
(03:13:31 AM) EM ShanyraFyre: it was 10
(03:13:35 AM) me: thanks! :)
(03:13:40 AM) EM ShanyraFyre: yw
knowing how many were sold privately, and how many were on vendors in the week following the event i think she just doesnt remember and told you an easy answer.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30 - A Set Of Swords Once Belonging To The Traversis Leader Areum Taris (15)

this was an everyone / (?) drop. about 50 if i had to guess.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27 - Azure Dragon Replica (20)

this was also an everyone drop. her farewell event.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
missing from the list:
A Damaged Fragment of The Eye of The Moonlighter
20 drop
Europa, Feb 28th

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Origin is missing the pig, and the "spring fever" easter painting

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I *think i remeber the pac EM going to a 20 drop for 1 week. think it was for this item.

Mar 17 - A Personal Jar Enclosed With The Tempestuous Aura Of The Legendary Stratus - Titan Of Air (15)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 29 - The Magical Time Machine Control Panel (20)

this was a double drop. droped Jan 19 and Feb 6th

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry but where is this list ? Is there a link I dont see ?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I just merged the S14 items to my lists; some typo corrections for you @Manticore :)

A Beautiful Scroll Depicting A Wondrous Serpentine Dragon Eating A Peach >> A Beautiful Kakemono Scroll Depicting A Wondrous Serpentine Dragon Eating A Peach

An Allvvium Vessel Encompassing The Residue Of The Legendary Lithos - Titan Of Earth >> An Alluvium Vessel Encompassing The Residue Of The Legendary Lithos - Titan Of Earth

Ancient Ceremonial Sword Of Unknown Origin, Used In Rituals Of Blood Sacrifice >> Ancient Ceremonial Sword Of Uknown Origin, Used In Rituals Of Blood Sacrifice

Ancient Silver Monolith, Edge To Edge Is Emblazoned With Unkown Runes And Mysterious Writing >> Ancient Silver Monolith, Edge To Edge Is Emblazoned With Unknown Runes And Mysterious Writing

An Ugly Totem From A Vengeful Living [But Now Dead] Spirit >> An Ugly Totem From A Vengeful Living (but Now Dead) Spirit

A Painting Of Ephram's Spirit Lost In Eternity >> A Painting Of Ephyram's Spirit Lost In Eternity

A Passionate Rosebush Augmented With True Beauty: Omnia Vincit Amor Et Nos Cedamus Amori >> A Passionate Rosebush Augmented With True Beauty: "Omnia Vincit Amor Et Nos Cedamus Amori"

A Personal Jar Enclosed With The Tempestuous Aura Of The Legendary Stratus - Titan Of Air >> A Porcelain Jar Enclosed With The Tempestuous Aura Of The Legendary Stratos - Titan Of Air

A Salty Osen Egg >> A Salty Onsen Egg

Eden The Sleepy Hellhound Puppy >> Eden, The Sleepy Hellhound Puppy

Enorme Successo Dolce Vendetta >> Enorme Successo Dolce Vendetta

Greetings From EM Mercury >> Greetings From EM Mercury \[^o^]/

Hearts Stealing Chocolates >> Heart Stealing Chocolates

Imprisoned Spirit Waiting To Claim An Unsuspecting Body >> Imprisoned Spirits Waiting To Claim An Unsuspecting Body

Minions Kettle >> Minion's Kettle

Mounted Bust Of The Putrid Daemon Wxvvedicl The White >> Mounted Bust Of The Putrid Daemon Wexvvedicl The White

Personal JournalOf Adamu Edom Wellings An Ouroboros Is Embossed On It's Cover >> Personal Journal Of Adamu Edom Wellings, An Ouroboros Is Embossed On It's Cover

Replica Of The Ancient Armor of The Wandering Knight, One Of The Six Knights Of Mondain >> Replica Of The Ancient, Blood-Stained Armor Of The Dread Lord, One Of The Six Knights Of Mondain

The Avenger Warlord Downfall >> The Avenger Warlords Downfall

The Shattered Crown Of The Queen Of The Seven Seas Of Rhye Azure Wisp Chamber >> 2 different items; "The Shattered Crown Of The Queen Of The Seven Seas Of Rhye" and "Azure Wisp Chamber"

This Is No Remedy For Love But To Love More >> There Is No Remedy For Love But To Love More.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
except for ogiin paiitng, i need date and exact name and quantity

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's in the archive and reference section but manti has stopped updating it. use the stratics wiki section for drops now

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@panoramix2009 Anyone can edit the wiki to add any missing items, fix errors, add missing info for items, etc. If you have the info to add those 2, go for it! :)