• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW SALES LIST!!!! UPDATE 2!! OVER A BILLION WORTH!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After almost 1 full year of being banned im back and im still selling rares as usual, just ICQ me at 121951026 i accept gold and or trades / RL Cash at a $2 per mil ratio, im also negotiable nothing is usualy firm and i do package deals so if you buy more than one item ur guna be getting it cheaper:

SELLING!!

Mistas Cider (Single)-40m

Ruined Bookcases (both Directions)-175m EA (next to impossible to find)

"I Died in the Jhelom Pits and all i got was this Shirt" (Blue)-50m

"Training (Facing South) Deed" (and east one) as a set for 5m

"Big Forge (Facing East) Deed" 10m

"Stove Oven (Facing South) Deed"-2m

Carapace Crusher-175m

Rotgut Wine- 25m ea (3 to sell) - 60m for all 3

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/treyster18/?action=view&current=stuffforsale724.jpg

im negotiable, i accept trades, and i accept RL cash at $2 per mil ratio and im willing to split xfers either way

All is on Legends ATM!!

G

Posters have always been able to contest bans and get them reversed, it just doesn't happen a lot.

WB, Trey. =)

G

Welcome back to the boards... be polite now! :p That way I wont have to post your prices etc again!

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

Ah banned from the boards k ! I thought from UO

K

Kurgan

wow 40mil for the Crude Corroded Manacles..

I have 1 I picked up form an IDOC. Guess if I need cash I could sell it...
Maybe..

Good to hear from you again Trav..

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty guys and yes now no one will have to do me favors and send PM's and PC's for me lol, and yes 40m for manacles is Avr price id prolly do 35 on em tho jus cuz im a nice guy like that hehe, and manti what all you got for sale? you guys know im about always buying stuff lol:)

BUY MY STUFF!! =D

G

Haha, I was also an unpaid volunteer for treyster's messaging service. Now I'm wondering how many of us there were. We should have banded together and demanded pay for labor!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i wouldnt care a bit in the world to give you guys a lil bit for helping its just a matter of being on the right shard at the right time ya know=/

and i dont have my ICQ on much cuz im workin like 70-80 hours a week right now lol so i dont have too much time to do stuff but i check it and get back with ppl so jus leme a message

BUY MY STUFF!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMGOOSE did you see what he did!? he added about a billion worth of stuff for sale!!:O BUY THAT [censored]!!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no but id be willing to bring any of this stuff to any shard....would like it tho if whoever i brought it to would split xfers with me so i wouldnt be spending 20m+ just to get the item tho lol

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump

come on guys whats the hold up here? top items for sale and no bids no buys no nothing? everyone go broke recently or sumthin? lol

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pending sales on black widow spider and xmas tales/carols/eggnog

lets get this stuff sold guys so i can get a new inventory:D

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tetheran Recruit Pack (Full)-50m

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't sell these for 25... :S

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just recounted.....i count 1.145 billion.....theres 2 bookcases there btw EA direction

and Petrify....thats great man thx for trying to hurt my sales....ur post was pointless....you cant sell them for 25m awesome....im selling for 50m and whether it sells or not i could careless thats just what its worth IMO=/

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump, Remember i do package deals meaning if you buy more than one thing the price is guna be cheaper:)

J

Juaco

<blockquote><hr>

i just recounted.....i count 1.145 billion.....theres 2 bookcases there btw EA direction

and Petrify....thats great man thx for trying to hurt my sales....ur post was pointless....you cant sell them for 25m awesome....im selling for 50m and whether it sells or not i could careless thats just what its worth IMO=/

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what you just did with my post?

V

Vahne

Trey's da man. Nice to see you back on the forums. Definitely one of the better and more interesting to talk to brokers out there. Maybe not the cheapest, but I like his flexibility on xfers.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ty:) i do what i can....i dont know of just too many ppl that will do package deals/discounts and even split xfers like i do heh.....i just try to be a nice easy goin guy and help ppl out in whatever way i can.....but ya some of my prices may not seem cheap but when you buy more than one thing i ususaly knock off quite a bit hehe