• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Runes

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

After most Runebooks celebrated an unbelievable 10 year Aniversary, Lady Andrasta and Lady Aalia have been working hard to make sure the Atlantic Community has the most current Runes to their disposal.

We proudly present to you:
The second Chapter of our huge Rune Updating Adventure, Semi and Daily Rares.

Books will be available for viewing starting tonight

• Second Floor of the Main Library in the Winterbreeze Complex (left side)
  • Second Floor at Goodmans

Good Hunting !!

T

Tazar

Working hard as always I see. :) How do you ever find enough time...

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also added a book to the cities still beeing invaded.

There is 8 of them that still have the Vanguard and their Minions

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Lady Aalia,

I must commend you on your fine inscription. Your announcements are always drawn so well and with such flair. My own feeble hand barely scratches ink to parchment compared to your talented fingers.

Oh, and I'm sure the runes will be popular... I don't travel much... kinda a homebody you see... don't like being torn limb from limb and eaten alive by Orcs... and all... *coughs*

Safe Travels, Sam

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many thanks for everyone's patience. The next set of Runebooks on the update list are Unique Locations thus some of those books will disappear for short periods of time while we work on them.

We will try our best to have them updated and back in Winterbreeze and Goodman's as soon as possible.

If you have something you would wish to have added such as a museum, pub, guild house, vendor house or any other unique location, please pm either one of us so we can arrange a meeting and collect a rune.

TYVM :)
Andra

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks ladies for all the hard work and dedication you put into each library. I certainly use the libraries all the time and direct others to use them too. One thing I do know, is that Goodman would be so proud of you both.
*cheers*

H

haladrigis

cant thank you all enough for all the hard work you do. i use that library everyday :)