• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New RULE for Sunday Night Runs

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you feel the need to say "PLZ" a lot, I ask that you do not come on our runs.
Thanks for your cooperation. Your kind are not welcome here.

:wall:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
plz tell me what happened. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So like yeah our first VP group had all of these randoms who were like OMG and PLZ lets go. So I decided, oh how bad could they be? Well we lost 4 of them in Skelecogs, one which was one of ours. It was a disaster, but we in the end we made it after about 45 minutes. Never again will I go with someone who says PLZ a lot. If you can't say "Please" like your momma taught you, you aren't welcome here. It just happens if you say PLZ a lot, you are a really bad player as well! Blah!

C

Crazy Fireball

Oh plz! That sounds like fun!

heheh, how was the rest of it?

And Trish - LOLOLOL

L

LinkManiac

Should I add this rule to my topic? xD

Oh, and another question-

Did Jake end up coming into the elevator?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did Jake end up coming into the elevator?
Yeah he was on that run, and which he died. He wasn't so bad last week as we had a lot of regulars, but this run had way too many randoms. He wanted to sound all the time and then you had someone else who was like all over luring.

He wasn't saying "PLZ" a lot, but was overly giddy about going and then trying to become everyone's friend. When he couldn't, he was spazzing out..lol

I realize half of these people are kids and do not know any better, but yeah we try to run and orderly event. I was going to change districts, but when we did that last week we had a group in CFO who stayed in Kooky.

S

Squeaker

After hearing about the first run... I almost feel bad about complaining about the next runs - but I'm over it :D..... We had quite a bit of shuffle trying to load. At one point it was just me (on little Cat), Red, Lemon, and Steveo for the second run as everyone else had jumped. I was all for it but the guys didn't know each other yet and were concerned with my laff. Funny boys.... both are awesome in the vp. Regardless, after a few more tries and some late-comers, I did get a nice run in with Catterbrained.