• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] NEW! Rubble, Server and Event Rares WILL TRAVEL TO YOU !

J

Jasonleebeck

Items are on Great Lakes. WILL TRANSFER TO YOU !!!!. All I ask is to split the cost of x-fer to your shard, and back. I'll be bringing everything with me if I need to go to another shard for a sale, please post bids here only, bids will end on the 'reasonable price' scale. More will be added as I find it until I leave my home shard of Great Lakes. If I'm on a shard where I have things, I'll add them here and in the appropriate shard selling forum.

SELLING:

Link to GL Trade forum w/list of 60+ great ring and brac's

1 mil. for the runebook
2 mil. for the rubble rock piece
9 mil. for the thin hay
28 mil. for the Crude Corroded Manacles
NEWLY ADDED RUBBLE - MAKE OFFER !! SINGLE OR BULK !!

NEW RUBBLE ADDED !!

BUYING

Rusty Pen - 6 mil
Metal/strong Boxes with 25 item limit - 350k each
Eggnog - 5 mil
20k Diamond Bracelet - 4 mil
Spam (light pink) - 5 mil
Naughty Deeds - 5 mil

J

Jasonleebeck

Edit: added items to list. more will be added and subtracted as they are sold. these are all for gold, sorry, no trades of any kind considered. pm's here are accepted, place bids in this thread only, no offers will be considered outside this thread. I said bids? yes, but there's no real end, only final when it's obvious that the price is right.

Thanks, stay tuned

J

Jasonleebeck

Edit: Lowered selling prices, need gold :)

J

Jasonleebeck

*shameless bump*

Are my prices too high or are they just junk stuff? Not even a question or lower offer for the stuff...interesting. How about anyone making an offer on all the stuff (minus the jewelry link) in bulk for a decent price?

F

feath

i like the stuff, and probably would have bought it if it was on atl or europa; but i have no money/char on GL, so did not offer.

J

Jasonleebeck

Edit:

Added more rubble to selling list, decided to travel to any shard for the sale given the buyer split price of travel to and back from shard(s). Prices are negotiable. No real end to the sale, bids accepted only here.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUYING

"A" Exceptional Leather Chest - 1 mil
I don't think I've heard of this. Do you mean "A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality", or something like that, maybe--perhaps "A Leather Tunic [Exceptional]"? I may have the name wrong on the second one, since I don't have one, but I copied the name on the first one exactly. I like these Exceptional things, too, so I want to know what I don't know!

J

Jasonleebeck

I don't think I've heard of this. Do you mean "A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality", or something like that, maybe--perhaps "A Leather Tunic [Exceptional]"? I may have the name wrong on the second one, since I don't have one, but I copied the name on the first one exactly. I like these Exceptional things, too, so I want to know what I don't know!
Hehe, ya, you're right, I was typing lazily and should read exactly as you have there:

"A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality"

Thanks for the keen eye :)

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, ya, you're right, I was typing lazily and should read exactly as you have there:

"A Leather Tunic of Exceptional Quality"

Thanks for the keen eye :)
Ah, OK. :) I have one on Great Lakes that I'll sell for 1 million, if you're interested.