• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Reward or Gift! Commodity Deed Books!

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mhh, I really have only a handful commodity deeds. Why I need a book?
Bods, ok. Recipes OK but how many Ressources do you collect to need a book?
I didn't understand this request.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
An Apothecary Cabinet for Regs. Something for imbuing ingred. Something for resources you dig or chop.
A freezer for fish.

I have about 50 deeds that could be used for 50 deco items instead.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For quite a few players that IDOC or even collecting these resources, I feel this would benefit. If you only have a handful of these , maybe it's time to start farming them..hehe.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asked for multiple times. A Holiday gift-promo token book too. Both would be very useful to me.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Asked for multiple times. A Holiday gift-promo token book too. Both would be very useful to me.
I sent Mesanna pics of boxes that I thought would look awesome in game.
I wanted a box for putting tokens in.
She said tokens were easily duped.
I forget the exact wording, but it basically said that they didn't want people to hoard them.
but that's exactly what this game is...
we hoard things because we love to deco.

when I first started playing, I only had chars on my home shard.
but after a guild mate mentioned extra chances of getting your chars name on stuff,
I created them on other shards too.

And when there is a chance for your name to be on something...
I usually open all my tokens and get rid of what I don't want.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh friends and I have discussed the hoarding in UO and thought they should market the game to hoarders so they can hoard without cluttering a real house... but then you'd have 100's of 600+ pound people continually playing UO till they die... hoarding everything they can...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I always wanted a book to put deeds in... furniture deeds, crystal and shadow deeds, vet reward item deeds, blacksmith and tailoring deeds and all the other 100's of deeds that there are... anniversary deeds, holiday deeds...

Oh, and since we got a jewelry box I'd rather like a clothes basket or something that stores clothing items.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh friends and I have discussed the hoarding in UO and thought they should market the game to hoarders so they can hoard without cluttering a real house... but then you'd have 100's of 600+ pound people continually playing UO till they die... hoarding everything they can...
Isn't that what happens anyway?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just in wood & logs, over 30 deeds. Over 40 in regs. And the list goes on. Be nice to have a book or a vendor. No one sayin you have to use it if you don't want to, but for those of us who've been playin a while & have racked up resources, it would be nice.

So would things that store armour & weaps the way that jewellery boxes store rings etc.