• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Residents at the ZOO!

• Thread starter imported_Yalp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Yalp

Seems in the dead of night, some one has made a massive donation to the Brit Royal Zoo! Whether by alms or by fur and feather.. the Baja ZOO has several new residents!

HORRAY and a deep bow to the person or persons who so generously gave! Our cranes now have company. Across the path, a pack of wolves, along the footpath, all manner of beasts which inhabit the vile swamps, and around the corner, shiny white polar bears frolic in their artic enclosure!

I continue to chip away at the tiers, but my hand is small and my contributions but drops in the bucket.. but the overnight growth of our beloved zoo has sparked a flicker in my heart.. I hope in all BAJA'ians as well!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow!! Thats fantastic!!!

I do my daily polar bears, but alas is a small effort compared to that generous person.

Three Cheers for our mysterious benefactor.

I

imported_Yalp

Where exactly do I load the film for a screenie?

<font color="orange"> </font> *looks round back of computer for lens and shutter button*

<font color="black"> </font>
YALPER!

G

I took a quick run over to the zoo and got some screenshots: