• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New pvp fencer template help

C

Cayden

Looking for advice on a template for a good pvp fencer. Seeing how I'm sorta new to pvp, I'm pretty open to any style of template.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suggest going to the UO Warrior Forum. There are many templates already posted there, but you can start a new thread and get some good feedback.

C

Cayden

yea thanks a bunch guy. Really appreciate the helpfulness.
Everything over on those forums are from 05.

You a hero. No wonder UO and Stratics are dieing out.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
yea thanks a bunch guy. Really appreciate the helpfulness.
Everything over on those forums are from 05.

You a hero. No wonder UO and Stratics are dieing out.
There are at least two threads from a two or three months ago on this very topic. He directed you appropriately. Show a little gratitude.

C

Cayden

i'd like to see a couple curent builds, those sites doesn't show current builds there tough guy.

Why is it so hard to help a person out and just respond instead of making a person regret returning to uo.

P

PoserPete

i'd like to see a couple curent builds, those sites doesn't show current builds there tough guy.

Why is it so hard to help a person out and just respond instead of making a person regret returning to uo.
Ever heard of a thing called Google ? If you don't like the forum he sent you to then leave not like uo needs unappreciative people like yourself to even come back anyhow.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Umm...you're welcome (?). Was happy to do your research for you (?).

Let me know if you need help tomorrow - I'll take off work (?).