• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Powerful Dragons, Elfs and Humans

D

DVDA

How about they make these new Powerful Dragons (or any new powerful creature for that matter) Human only?

You have the Cu that is Elf Only, The Ki-Rin that is Male only, the Unicorn that is Female only, well where is the Human only creature to balance out the Cu?

S

Smokin

They would have to make shoes or earrings (which is my choice) that make it so you can own one as an Elf.

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the case of the Cu Sidhe, only an elf can tame one but human tamers can own and command them once tamed. For a human to mount a Cu Sidhe the human character requires the pads of the Cu Sidhe. As the new buffed dragon is not mountable no new item would be required for full use of the dragon by an elf if the dragon were made human tamable only.

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

In the case of the Cu Sidhe, only an elf can tame one but human tamers can own and command them once tamed. For a human to mount a Cu Sidhe the human character requires the pads of the Cu Sidhe. As the new buffed dragon is not mountable no new item would be required for full use of the dragon by an elf if the dragon were made human tamable only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, this would even it up as I (and a few others) refuse to go green and become a ghey elf.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

I agree human only 4tw, while their at it maybe they could make reptalons more on par with cu's.

G

the problem I find with this is that elves are naturally inclined to be tamers from lore, humans aren't really...I'd much rather see stuff like the stitcher's mittens and crap like that be given a fair shake for humans, so I can use all of the good items elves can that I can't as human. as for the skin color, you can be a flesh-toned elf, without much difference except for head armor graphics (in 2d). my main complaint is the lack of facial hair ;D