• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] New potted plants. Please post here images of plants you think are rare colors

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody! Any ideas which colors are rare for new potted plants? I got 21 plants on 1 shard and it seems that there are more than 18 different colors. Feel free to post what you have got in this thread. We will choose rare colors or somebody among developers will help us.
New potted plants.jpg

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are my potted plants I got on Europa shard with little exchanges of doubles. I will not gather rewards on other shards exept of Atlantic and Europa. But I wish a collection which is closest to complete. So I think I'll have to buy the rest plants after moving and combining these 2 collections (the first collection you can see at the top of this topic). I'm so happy with the gifts. Thank you so much to developers, designers and programmists! Well done! Nice rewards, nice collection!
New potted plants Europa.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the 3rd plant in the top box and the 3rd plant in bottom box are the same. Can you write their Hue ID please?
I don't want to agree with this statement, but the more I look at the pic... the more I do agree that those 2 are the same.

BratMks

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have now these plants on 2 shards. Looking to buy the plants that I don't have! TY!
Potted Plants Europa 2.jpg

Potted Plants Atlantic 2.jpg

nivarus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finely I've got a full set. 17/17 plants on one shard. Posting this picture for those who wish to look at them being together. :)
Full set of potted plants.jpg