• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Pleasure Founded in The Sims Online =)

G

Oh my god! I just looked at myself, and though honestly, I am bored! I just took job at RF! and since all the "renovations" in game! there were 3 people working! but unfortunately I got disconnected from MOMI with Avatar Leasing error =( but who cares.

I have a question though, can I get demoted if I don't get promoated for long, I have this weird habit of me not skilling "over" my locks.

G

i havent ever heard of getting Demoted for NOT getting promoted,,lol,i think Gracie would be best to field this one,if i remember correctly her DG sim stayed one level for a longgggggggggg time,not sure if she ever did get that raise,,Gracie?

G

If I remember correctly, if you don't have the required skill for next level, it will promote you one shift, then demote you the next because of lack of skill. It will do that over and over until you actually have the skills you need too.

G

I think I'm gonna try the factory with one of my sims, the DJ one is ok but kinda blah

S

Sunflowers

DJ sucks. It's all about luck and I don't know what else.

I quit that job.

N

Natedawg26

yea I think imma try the factory job on one of my other sims as well...it seems like a lot of people do it...only one ive ever tried is the DJ and dancing

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Oh my god! I just looked at myself, and though honestly, I am bored! I just took job at RF! and since all the "renovations" in game! there were 3 people working! but unfortunately I got disconnected from MOMI with Avatar Leasing error =( but who cares.

I have a question though, can I get demoted if I don't get promoated for long, I have this weird habit of me not skilling "over" my locks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can be demoted if you lose your friendship links.

I would suppose if your skills drop below what is the required minimum for that job. I've never intentionally dropped skills from jobs I work so I'm not sure on that.

But no you don't get demoted for not getting promoted.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Without mech or logic skills I was able to stay a drone in Dan's Grove for over two years

When I first created a sim in EALand, the thought of having to work through the Golem factory level just turned my stomach.(hate the golem factory) So I just made sure I worked enough shifts as a drone before gaining skills for my job. I managed to get promoted right past the Golem level.

G

i found the factory to be fun.. i got one of my ealand sims to supra but i still like the diner better.. have fun and gl at the factory job

P

Purdy

I got demoted at my factory job for not having enough friends but once I renewed some friendships it took only 1 round to get promoted back to the next level.