• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New Player

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Howdy! I first signed up for the free play option, but then decided to subscribe to my account would not be restricted. It still says Endless Journey when I log in. Is that OK? Or do I need to change something?

Merth

Journeyman
Howdy! I first signed up for the free play option, but then decided to subscribe to my account would not be restricted. It still says Endless Journey when I log in. Is that OK? Or do I need to change something?
Normal! Endless journey being the latest expansion doesnt mean your acct is under the restrictions just means thats the latest expansion.

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back !! Yes you are fine we are all on an Endless Journey thro time !! *giggles* Main thing is to enjoy and have fun!! I am so happy to see all the old players coming back ! Welcome to Our Endless Journey thro our new and improved World !

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
Post your player name (if different) - I usually restock my reagents in New Haven, if I see you around I'll drop some coin on you as a welcome to Atlantic gift (as others have done for me) - my way to pay it forward.

Again, welcome to Atlantic!

mana hit

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea,the Endless Journey is just your sign in screen,been back a few months myself,and that exact thing tripped me out for a bit,,,welcome back though!

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you paid, you are not in EJ, but for sure you need to go to mythic account for check your status.
however without EJ you can do much and much things, like use teleport in my house for fast hunting and fast play.
tell me your name in game and if i meet you i offer somethings for start the game.
every new player here can find a people that help you.
you have found a great comunity.