• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player

pavlli

Visitor
Hi,
I am just started playing UO. So I am looking if any active guilde is here in Europa shard? To be specific, guild which is open to new players. Thanks.
Ingame name: Mistrsveta. I am trying to start Sampire char.

pavlli

Visitor
Ok, I will try General chat. Both guild you mentioned, have broken or disabled webs. But thanks for info.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ask for Teclo any evening, I'll mention to him.

We don't maintain a website anymore I don't think, we do use UOAM and Discord.

We play the entire game, a little inactive by our standards right now (I'm currently having some sort of game crisis as you may see in UHALL posts - but the rest of the guild are chilled), we go in phases, our inactive levels are still above most other guilds active levels.

Currently in PvM we focus on Roof, Peerless, we do Champ Spawns a bit, used to do a ton, but we've dropped off a bit here.

In PvP, we are currently being swamped by DiE, but again these things go in phases, we'll be at the top for a bit, then someone else, then someone else, then us, etc.
Overall, we probably raise the most Harries - etc (although not for a few weeks since DiE have been giving us a run for our money).

But we are relaxed, we've been together as a group of players for a long time, we have a great team, and know we'll always come back to the top when we want to.

pavlli

Visitor
Ok great, thanks for info. I will be online today evening, and I will try contact Teclo.

Odesláno z mého ONE A2003 pomocí Tapatalk

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to close up here, we recruited Pavlli and a couple of other new guys, hopefully they enjoy the game and being with us.

Thank you for recommending our PvM skills Gandalf. :p
Any time, but we wish to also see u in fel some day :)

Vesti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi there. I also recently came back and am looking for an active PvM guild. I am currently in ELV as I was when I left 13 years ago but it seems to be pretty quiet these days. Any chance I could join you as well?

Scotchi

Visitor
Just to close up here, we recruited Pavlli and a couple of other new guys, hopefully they enjoy the game and being with us.
I know it's a month old topic, but it's exactly what I'm looking for.
I've been playing on free shard 2000-2008 (ish). I started on osi about a month ago and even tho it's fun solo, I'd love to join PvM guild. Every time I've seem someone from [w] they were very nice and helpful :)
If you're still recruiting new members, I'd be happy to join you.

Last edited:

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya, I did see your post, but I was thinking about it.

We've taken in a few new players recently, there have been a lot of them, it's great to see.

Regarding our guild, I was thinking about our mix, and trying to keep a balance between our Vets and new players, and in my mind, we are close to our limit for the moment.
If you take in too many new players, you can cause inbalance in a guild, and affect the team dynamic, if you fail to integrate everyone well.
There is the mad exciting rush of meeting all these new people and recruiting everyone, then if you've taken in too many, you can't stabilise it into a nice well performing team.

I was sort of hoping someone else would offer for you, as we bring our guys up in experience, gear, and events, then we could take on more.

I'll ask in guild for opinions if you are still looking.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there. I also recently came back and am looking for an active PvM guild. I am currently in ELV as I was when I left 13 years ago but it seems to be pretty quiet these days. Any chance I could join you as well?
I remember ELV from back in those Golden UO Times