• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New player to UO, looking for other life on Catskills

L

Luhann

Hello everyone,

I just joined UO and was looking to see if anyone spends time on Catskills. I am just getting comfortable with my characters. I am just letting my skills develop as I play the game...getting killed by a deer, wolf, and a couple of cows was a bit emberrasing :D

I am usually on late in the evenings and had a few questions and was looking for some pointers, maybe a few people to take me through some of the ropes, or a guild to join that is friendly to newer players.

So if anyone has any suggestions or advice, I would be happy to listen.

Regards
Luhann

PS..how do you guys communicate ICQ, etc?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome!

I have killed everyone on Catskills.
If they get ressed I kill them again.
My ICQ is 95129146
Don't be afraid. I have cookies.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,

I just joined UO and was looking to see if anyone spends time on Catskills. I am just getting comfortable with my characters. I am just letting my skills develop as I play the game...getting killed by a deer, wolf, and a couple of cows was a bit emberrasing :D

I am usually on late in the evenings and had a few questions and was looking for some pointers, maybe a few people to take me through some of the ropes, or a guild to join that is friendly to newer players.

Regards
Luhann

Welcome to the game. Nothing wrong with getting killed by a wolf or deer, or...well the cows - yeah that would be embarassing.

I'm definitely not the best mentor as I'm just getting back into the game after a break and feel a bit out of sorts myself. I personally still use ICQ and lots of other players still use this method. I believe there are guilds that will help out new players. Though if you find yourself in need by all means give me a shout on ICQ. My number is 8249606. I'm thinking about seeking out a guild myself soon as there are just too many things that you can't really do solo in this game.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the game. Nothing wrong with getting killed by a wolf or deer, or...well the cows - yeah that would be embarassing.

I'm definitely not the best mentor as I'm just getting back into the game after a break and feel a bit out of sorts myself. I personally still use ICQ and lots of other players still use this method. I believe there are guilds that will help out new players. Though if you find yourself in need by all means give me a shout on ICQ. My number is 8249606. I'm thinking about seeking out a guild myself soon as there are just too many things that you can't really do solo in this game.
My first day out in the game I got killed by a mongbat. True story. But I trained hard, got to be a legendary swordsman and went back after that vermin.

Welcome to Catskills.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
197-811-150 is my icq I be happy to help you out anyway I can =)

UO is a great game it can be hard at times but you often come out better on top.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the game. Many of us communicate with ICQ, guilds usually use Ventrillo. General Chat can be useful, sometimes.

Don't worry about that deer. I still can't kill the mongbat that took me out so Flutter did it for me.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome to the game. Many of us communicate with ICQ, guilds usually use Ventrillo. General Chat can be useful, sometimes.

Don't worry about that deer. I still can't kill the mongbat that took me out so Flutter did it for me.
I'm always saving you... :gun:

Dayton

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,

Regards
Luhann

Welcome to the wonderful game of Ultima Online..

Like everyone else here, I will be happy to help you out with any questions you might have about the game. ICQ me @ 2150232 or send me a private message here.

A

Abu_Ra

Hello everyone,

Regards
Luhann

Hail and well met!

Cats is a great shard to play on.

Welcome aboard Luhann

L

Luhann

Hail and well met!

Cats is a great shard to play on.

Welcome aboard Luhann
Wow! Thanks everyone for replying everyone. I will add you to my ICQ soon.

:thumbup1:

Here's to sharing a few adventures and meeting you in the near future.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm always saving you... :gun:
True Story!!

Welcome to UO and Catskills Luhann! Hope you enjoy!

L

Lysandra WolfSpirit

Hi There,

I too, am just coming back after being in other realms for a few years. There's lots of new stuff going on in the game and it can be a little confusing at times.
Anyway, if there's any of the old peeps around from TB, DWG, or CoV...please contact me...my ICQ is 649755281. I hope there's still a few of you around :)

Lys....

Dayton

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi There,

I too, am just coming back after being in other realms for a few years. There's lots of new stuff going on in the game and it can be a little confusing at times.
Anyway, if there's any of the old peeps around from TB, DWG, or CoV...please contact me...my ICQ is 649755281. I hope there's still a few of you around :)

Lys....
Welcome back to the wonderful world of Sosaria.
Britannia has changed a lot over the years.

Good luck in all your adventuring

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feel free to ICQ me as well.. I play almost every day.
Welcome to UO!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am just letting my skills develop as I play the game...getting killed by a deer, wolf, and a couple of cows was a bit emberrasing :D
Don't feel bad, back when I started I was killed by a pack of rabbits. A pack of the most foul, cruel, bad tempered rodents you ever set eyes on. They had a vicious streak a mile wide, they were killers! They had huge sharp teeth, and they could leap about. It was awful.

Click "Show" below for a screen shot.
Warning: Not for the faint of heart.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Don't feel bad, back when I started I was killed by a pack of rabbits. A pack of the most foul, cruel, bad tempered rodents you ever set eyes on. They had a vicious streak a mile wide, they were killers! They had huge sharp teeth, and they could leap about. It was awful.
*pets her precious bunnies*