• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Player Questions

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I have a friend that was thinking about playing and was considering starting out with the EJ account, then, if he likes the game, subscribe. My first question is, can he purchase the expansions being only an EJ account? Also, if the answer is yes, if he subscribes and gets a house, will the storage expansion then be effective, or does he have to have the subscription first, then the house, then purchase the expansions to get the expanded house storage?
Thank You.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He can't have a house at all as an EJ... even if he buys expansions and puts them on his EJ account... but if he then subscribes yes he would have the updated storage.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can purchase any expansion with an EJ account. Should he choose to subscribe, the storage expansion will apply. Also, the extra storage for his bank will apply even with his EJ account. So, there is no reason not to get an EJ account and get in the game!

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the responses! I am hoping he likes the game! I'm starting to get together a starter pack for him. So far I've got a few good items for his character. He's going to be a necro mage, or maybe a stealth mage. Not sure yet. Thanks again for the answers!