• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Player here, need info!

Alevin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello there!
I'm a new a player and, even if I'm Italian, I decided to play on this server even because from what I heard and read, It's the most populated server around.
Now, i wanted to ask... how much populated it is? I'm asking cause last time i tried UO i played on Europa, and during the 2 days I played I didn't run across any other player, except like 1 or 2 players that didn't even reply to me in Malas. No one at all in Felucca or Trammel.
Am I risking to stumble on the same fate here in Atlantis? :)

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No there is actually tons of people here. I mean whats there to lose, just make a fresh character and run around a little. Shouldnt have any issues finding people to play with.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!
Okay everyone....scooch over a bit...here comes another one!

We got room! Jump on in. There is usually someone..um..well just about everywhere!

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yay another one to pro.....err *coughs* welcome to atlantic *giggles*

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! I moved from Europa myself (a few years ago). I don't get a great connection but the large population and actually seeing other players about more than makes up for it.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not only is there a lot of folks on atlantic.... but, there are a lot of GOOD folks on atlantic... on March 9, @ 8:30pm to 10:00 pm EST there will be a Haven fest in New Haven... drop by and see all the Governors or at least a representative of most towns... and a lot of guilds will be there. Not sure of the time zone there but we use Eastern Standard Time here, but come by if ya can.