• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player - Europa population

kredzio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello i'm new player and start playing yesterday but i select Atlantic shard because this shard have medium population. My ping to this shard is more than 200 and i think i must play on Europa (ping about 50) but I'm a little worried because population is low.
How many players play on this shard at the same time?

Last edited:

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is a question that nobody of us player can answer. This because we don't know how many we are also not everyone play at same time.

If you listen through Pvp'ers the shard is dead. While is not. PvP side isn't like it was used to, but shard isn't dead at all. Just there are loads of things to do. PvP is one of.

Last edited:

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Please note that the "population" displayed is real time. So You will see higher population for Europa shard in the evening hours or weekend.

kredzio

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i know that population on this shard is higher in the evening hours. I play in the evening hours too, but i don't want see one ppl on a hour :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, all I can suggest is that you're not limited to a shard like on newer MMOs; you can have 7 characters on every single one if you like. So make one on both Atlantic and Europa and see if you can happily settle in either... but we're not empty by a long shot, so I think you'll find some fellow souls to adventure with on Europa!

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Also try and check the populated areas and/or general (not help) chat.

And of course being in a guild / alliance gives much more chat as well :)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, all I can suggest is that you're not limited to a shard like on newer MMOs; you can have 7 characters on every single one if you like. So make one on both Atlantic and Europa and see if you can happily settle in either... but we're not empty by a long shot, so I think you'll find some fellow souls to adventure with on Europa!
If you do make characters on more than one shard - REMEMBER that you can only have ONE house per account, however many shards you play on.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately Europa is pretty quiet. I would say "dead" but there are a few kicking around. A great bunch on Europa though.

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a bit more quiet now then it was earlier this year so I'd say yes. This is a trend in many MMOs, it's good weather, people don't lock themselves in a room all day to game.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Family holidays in the summer too, as well as early summer exams in education, so there's naturally a drop off in time-intense games like this one.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yahh give it a go..europa got between 3-400 active players iam guessing......at peak times...normally em events [which are kinda misleading as shard hoppers double up the numbers.....you will get 50-80 people all fighting together....

europa is about mid table in activity population.....atlantic is by far the fullest..but there are lots of shards that are really dead too...so not all is lost....see my post if u want a keep in felucca...seems weve got space for big houses open....

Last edited:

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm intrested to play on Europa again...i'm just hearing from everyone how low populated europa is...that most people are on american servers.

I would consider moving if it wasn't so expensive to move all chars on my account :(

-Mina-

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm intrested to play on Europa again...i'm just hearing from everyone how low populated europa is...that most people are on american servers.

I would consider moving if it wasn't so expensive to move all chars on my account :(

-Mina-
Only Atlantic [by far the fullest western shard] and maybe Great Lakes as more players than Europa...all the other usa shards are in the same boat or have less....Europa even at 3-4-500 active accounts is well above average on population in the global shard table.....so stick with us for the time being...

Last edited: