• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[New Picture] Name That "TOON"

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

:eyes: Name That "Toon" :eyes:

A picture will be posted at least once a week for you to identify. It may be a player, an NPC, or a Quest Giver.

Good Luck!​

C

Crystal Canyon

Re: Name That "TOON"

I'm totally stumped. so I'll guess Mr Greenjeans
LOL...uhmmmm....no.

I don't know who this is either, but I got a shot of him early in the morning hours at the bank, where I have seen him before.

I'm sure someone will know who it may be! (I do have his name though :))

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No Idea here! i will be looking though. what do we win if we guess it right.

O

Origin Thief

No Idea here! i will be looking though. QUOTE]

Go figure the one char she manages to start with is a crafter that rarely leaves home... Though since the posting, I've ran him around Luna a few times a day and spend some time at the bank sorting stuff. So he is out there!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't even play Origin, but I figure what the hell, I'll guess.

Is his name Dougie?

C

Crystal Canyon

I don't even play Origin, but I figure what the hell, I'll guess.

Is his name Dougie?
Dang so close, but no cigar! Thats a pretty good guess for someone that doesnt play here though.

C

Crystal Canyon

If you have his name then you know who he is, right?
I dont know him personally or his character. I was at the bank as saw this character running around and thought his attire was...different. So I took a screenshot and decided to use him as the first character in the game.

Sinse then I have spoken to him and I do know one of his alt characters but didnt before I posted this picture. I had no idea who he was.

But...he has, as he says, been sitting this character at the bank. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you think that attire is different, You should see the way my tamer usually dresses.
Sandals, green shortpants, brown kilt, studded gorget, leather sleeves, orangeish red sash, a dear mask and a brown cape.

Oh yeah, and he's a blue elf with white hair.

B

Baciver of CCC

Congrats Gunner! Thanks for the pic. Check out my new sig.

B

Baciver of CCC

Congrats Gunner! Thanks for the pic. Check out my new sig.

C

Crystal Canyon

you think that attire is different, You should see the way my tamer usually dresses.
Sandals, green shortpants, brown kilt, studded gorget, leather sleeves, orangeish red sash, a dear mask and a brown cape.

Oh yeah, and he's a blue elf with white hair.
You have got to be kidding me!!!! :lol: I think it is time to call the UO fashion police.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll post a picture when I get home from work.

With the exception of the sash, every part of his outfit was pieces he looted or found while training and hunting. The sash is his AOS gift sash.

C

Crystal Canyon

I'll post a picture when I get home from work.

With the exception of the sash, every part of his outfit was pieces he looted or found while training and hunting. The sash is his AOS gift sash.
This I cant wait to see! :)

C

Crystal Canyon

Ok...Ive seen bagladies that look better than that! :sad3:

Ill bet if you wandered into the bank looking like that people would feel so badly for you that they would be giving you armor and gold! Just think of the possibilities! :lol:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It was a much better outfit before I changed him to an elf. He used to have a brown vandyke (mustache and goatee combo deal). A little facial hair really gave him a woodsy look.

When I made him I decided I wanted him to look like a homeless guy who'd been living out in the woods with the animals he tamed. Guess I got it right. ;)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Since Gunner correctly named the last 'toon', it's time to put up an new pic and let you guess who it is ... You're not going to find this guy at Luna Bank.

C

Crystal Canyon

It was a much better outfit before I changed him to an elf. He used to have a brown vandyke (mustache and goatee combo deal). A little facial hair really gave him a woodsy look.

When I made him I decided I wanted him to look like a homeless guy who'd been living out in the woods with the animals he tamed. Guess I got it right. ;)
Too bad he isn't over here. I would sure put his pic up next! LOL

Bet people could identify him in about 5 minetes. I mean, how could you NOT notice him? :lol:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the few that pvp on an elf.
Congratulations, Hi_im_from_atl ... I figured that the PvP people wouldn't have much trouble identifying anyone who PvPs on a regular basis! :thumbup1:

He is also one of the few who stood still and let me take a screenshot at Yew Fel Gate. :) And, again, I thank Nameless for being such a good sport when I asked him if I could take a screenshot (but did not give an explanation as to why I wanted a screenshot), especially since I was on a completely unknown character!

Now it's up to Crystal to find the next Name that TOON!

C

Crystal Canyon

Here ya go! See if anyone knows this person right off.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi_im_from_atl correctly named Kitiara, so here's the new Name That TOON! (going to have to make them more difficult, they've been too easy for Hi_im_from_atl!)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
saw a guy named Donald Magic dressed almost identical to that so that's my guess
ok i saw the guy again and its not Donald magic. i give up so i'll guess Barney Fife

C

Crystal Canyon

This one is tough!!! Ive been looking around too.

But...somehow, Im just not thinking it is Barney Fife. :lol:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took that screenshot April 3, in Luna Bank, it's not Barney Fife or Donald Magic.
I'll give you a hint: The character has a one word name.

C

Crystal Canyon

I kept looking for that person also and there are so many people wearing that color of robe!

Funny part is that I dont know how many times I went to open someones paperdoll and tried to party them instead! hehehe

I'm on a search now for my next...victim! :lol: