• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New pet caused a Training Bug

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We were busy with Khaldun then Krampus then Beacons most have already trained a Triton so now they are back to training other stuff.

Last Night it was like this.
upload_2019-5-19_16-44-22.png

Now its like this:

upload_2019-5-19_16-44-56.png

Poor Mage

SouthPaw

Lore Master
We were busy with Khaldun then Krampus then Beacons most have already trained a Triton so now they are back to training other stuff.

Last Night it was like this.
View attachment 97944

Now its like this:

View attachment 97945

Poor Mage
Is the mage always like that on your shard? On Pacific it's rare that I see anyone else there. It's been a little bit busier lately because people are leveling tritons, but still nothing like that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not uncommon for someone to be there when you go.

We take turns sometimes. It is common for someone to call out in chat to kill the Mage so they can train another round.

I have done + 10 training cycles this weekend on it. Had to move to Navrey for last round on one pet.

Mage and Navrey are often busy on LS. I have hundreds of Shame crystals.

I think we have more trained pets than Atlantic.

3 returners have turned into tamers in the last 2 weeks. Working on #4 now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They like to recall and fight instantly. Sometimes someone will get a Pirate and call in chat when done. We are used to playing together even it it takes longer.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I imagine on a busy shard using dread pirates may be a better option than the mage.
tritontraining2.PNG

If you get the right spots you can get several all bunched up.... and fight beacons~Then you just hop one boat to the next with every pet in your stables that needs training

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We had a beacon spawn while attacking a ship. The beacon was firing at the ship because I was trying to maneuver to get to the beacon instead. So we got both.

If I get two Tritons at the same time I will definitely get them trained the first level together on a Pirate. But they kill the Pirate before they get 100%.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We had a beacon spawn while attacking a ship. The beacon was firing at the ship because I was trying to maneuver to get to the beacon instead. So we got both.

If I get two Tritons at the same time I will definitely get them trained the first level together on a Pirate. But they kill the Pirate before they get 100%.
You can heal pirates in fel~ Or if you have multiple, you can jump ship to ship capping while pirates regen

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I almost tried healing one. Ty

We had no dying issue with a fresh beetle. Those baby tritons are born with teeth.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is a term old people use when everybody starts doing something.