• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new pet build help

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just got my first tier on my Cu and since this is my first pet I wanted to ask for advise and any helpful imput so I don't screw it up and have to start over with a new one.

I'm gonna use this Cu for single target bosses and will need it to tank and be able to deal out decent damage.
it wont be for doom or champs so area effect wont be needed.

First tier selections I had in mind
hit points 800
dex 150
stam 150
strength 614

physical resist 80
fire resist 80
cold resist 70
poison resist 60
energy resist 75

wrestling 120 (with power scroll)
conductive blast
armor ignore

second tier I planned on adding Chiv and anything else that would help with damage output and survivability.

any suggestions? Am I making any mistakes with the first tier selections? I haven't done this yet so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was hoping somebody would chime in. I just got my reptalon to the next level and not sure where to start. Resists? Strength? HP?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping somebody would chime in. I just got my reptalon to the next level and not sure where to start. Resists? Strength? HP?
Get back in the game and ask Allen!

Turbo

Adventurer
With the cu it already has bleed and healing so you will only be able to choose 2 things. I went with chiv and ai and it is strong. Its worth taming a few cus then copying to the test centre so you can figure things like that before doing on your live pet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just got my first tier on my Cu and since this is my first pet I wanted to ask for advise and any helpful imput so I don't screw it up and have to start over with a new one.

I'm gonna use this Cu for single target bosses and will need it to tank and be able to deal out decent damage.
it wont be for doom or champs so area effect wont be needed.

First tier selections I had in mind
hit points 800
dex 150
stam 150
strength 614

physical resist 80
fire resist 80
cold resist 70
poison resist 60
energy resist 75

wrestling 120 (with power scroll)
conductive blast
armor ignore

second tier I planned on adding Chiv and anything else that would help with damage output and survivability.

any suggestions? Am I making any mistakes with the first tier selections? I haven't done this yet so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

If this is going to be your main pet:

Get as many power scrolls as you can.

Mana regen 30

Increase base damage

Don't increase intelligence unless you have spare points.

Increase the mana some. But its gone in minutes so the regen is more important.

Its a mele fighter mostly get the strength to 700 if you can.

I think you are out of points by now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These start out really weak.

First round:

Make fire and phy resist 80. Increase energy if you want. They are balanced so you cant get 3 80s

Increase Hit points to 800. (points are almost gone now)

Use whats left on strength.

Struggle your way to the next stage.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Nope, gained quickly at night terrors and hit 100% later.

Sent from mTalk