• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New NPC Shop menu....

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is the reaction on what my friend said when she saw the New Menu for the first time...

"oh wow the new npc vendor menu!!"

I think that said it all! It Looks realy nice! Nice work Pinco! :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is the reaction on what my friend said when she saw the New Menu for the first time...

"oh wow the new npc vendor menu!!"

I think that said it all! It Looks realy nice! Nice work Pinco! :)
I'm glad you like it, with all the problems with the Crafting Assistant noone has noticed the mysterious line in the patch note: "The NPC vendors now are "more present" while you are doing shopping." :D

Anyways, if you try to sell something, you'll see your character instead of the vendor :p

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I was shocked to see this nice mod when using NPC. This looks great Pinco. A job weldone.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
If you have some more time on your hands you can make it so the gold available count updates when you restock from bank while the window is open =P

(something the CC can!)