• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New name needed

D

DGLita

Well, we all know we dont get lag anymore, cos the devs kicked its ass yesterday.

So lag is as dead as a dead parrot. However, we are now experiencing somthing else and we need a name for it.

How about 'Uncharacteristic Game Grind' or UGG for short
or even better, Loading Ability Grind' or LAG

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

Well, we all know we dont get lag anymore, cos the devs kicked its ass yesterday.

So lag is as dead as a dead parrot. However, we are now experiencing somthing else and we need a name for it.

How about 'Uncharacteristic Game Grind' or UGG for short
or even better, Loading Ability Grind' or LAG

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, same here too, getting the dreaded lag again.

Cat.

G

I've been in both cities and haven't had any lag issues at all, and been in for over 8 hours today

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

No Lag on my end with full houses of 30 people!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes! No lag here
not even at sim work... its great!

G

I was getting lag in a busy skill house. I asked the other guests if they were lagging. I got several answers of no lag here. I then went to my Internet explorer to clean my cookies and it was frozen. So I closed it and then cleaned it. The lag was gone. It was my pc. I keep my IE open with several tabs while running the game. I also run more than one EA L client. When I get lag I usually blame myself.

I

imported_debslee

I think that naughty lag sneaked its ugly head into the bot factory today.....although it wasnt all the time, was intermittant......I am sure the Devs will deal to it again on Monday
....weekends always seem to be more laggy!

G

I haven't gotten any more of the lag monster, but there's been some interesting little quirky graphic glitches in the restaurant track and doing different interactions, and this is in TC3 where I wasn't having any lag or things prior to, to the point that if I'd not gone to EA Land and experienced the crippling lag there before the new computers were added, I wouldn't have quite believed it was as bad as people say it was. The lag in EA Land is better though, I've been there since the new computers were added and can vouch for that.

The little graphics glitches are actually funny.....I piledrove a hot kisser whilst 3 inches away from him earlier this afternoon, so it appeard that he levitated on his side of the screen and my sim just threw herself down on her butt for the heck of it on my side LOL it was funny, but maybe you had to be there. The restaurant track glitches on the other hand are bothersome. Some tables are totally non-functional so that when patrons sit down at them, you cannot take their order, or when you do take the order you can't serve the food. Another table if only 2 or 3 people sit at it everything's cool, but if it's a party of 4 you can't serve the 4th plate, and you get 'there is no room for this check' when you try to give them the check so you lose the bill for a party of 4

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure they kicked the right end?

G

<blockquote><hr>

What? What's Happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

Their discussing "Lag, or no Lag". Personally, if I dumb everything on my computer, cookies, cache, and do a thorough disk cleanup and defrag I do not ever get lag. If I don't.......I get Lag. But only a teensy weensy bit. Now since the fix non at all.