• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Musics

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Truly nice this new 4 songs!

For who want to try the songs are:
Castle, Festival, Honor and Medieval

Who don't like classic music maybe will never like it :p

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, four new tracks. This is good. I just finished patching and am listening to Castle right now with the rest cued in. Sounds really truly classical.

Congratulations Michael Gluck, now I wonder if you're third party or not. If not, get on the boards and get your praise as you rightly deserve!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go in the folder where is installed the game -> music -> digital

are all there in mp3 format

this new composer has changed completely the melody, the old one use all the same

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Overall, I'd have to say that Castle is my favourite, followed by Honour, Festival and Medieval. Medieval and Festival just don't 'click' with me. Also, while these are really good I miss the old Ultima theme to them.