• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Monthly Rates?

Ravenleader

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just logged into my bank account and saw that Mythic charged me $13.92 per each of my accounts. Last month and for the previous months the rate was $12.99. Does anyone know if there was a rate change notification from Mythic?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no rate change that we're aware of. Could it be tax? I'm not familiar with the US tax system but I know some states pay various taxes on subs.

malbado dios

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged into my bank account and saw that Mythic charged me $13.92 per each of my accounts. Last month and for the previous months the rate was $12.99. Does anyone know if there was a rate change notification from Mythic?
You know...I'd be all for raising the rates if they would use the extra money to bring back customer support via phone. I have been waiting almost 5 days to hear back from their current email support team so they can help be log into game.