• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New monster at Spiritually?

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I often go to Ilshenar, Spiritually, where the cu sidhe are. A little while ago I went and found a very strong monster, about near the place where Swoop is. Changeling type, her name is Irk and she is yellowish but very strong. I managed to escape but do you know who it is? Until last night he wasn't there and apart from the changeling paragons, everything was quiet. Is it a new monster? I couldn't find anything related to her

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I often go to Ilshenar, Spiritually, where the cu sidhe are. A little while ago I went and found a very strong monster, about near the place where Swoop is. Changeling type, her name is Irk and she is yellowish but very strong. I managed to escape but do you know who it is? Until last night he wasn't there and apart from the changeling paragons, everything was quiet. Is it a new monster? I couldn't find anything related to her
Irk and sprite are there. You get items to start dreadhorn from them.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Irk and sprite are there. You get items to start dreadhorn from them.
I mean it wasn't in the swamp, but it was almost at the beginning, where the cu sidhe and the changelings are. I've been going there for years and it's the first time I've seen it 'OUT' the swamp. Is this normal? I figured someone who entered the swamp for the quest took it with them to the area outside. So it's just a case of being on the outside, it's not always like that right?