• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Main Page Poll and a Follow-Up Poll for City Hall

G

In reference to the most important question of this poll, by far, what is everybody's favourite corn nut flavour?

I like original the best, by far, but I do also enjoy bbq.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What exactly is a corn nut?

[/ QUOTE ]
Somebody who lives in Kansas. (see also - Corn God)

G

A corn nut are those things you find in the bottom of the popcorn bag. They aren't the unpopped kernals, or the fully popped kernals, they aren't even the black krispy critter kernals...they are the reject kernals that just don't seem to fit in anywhere else.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Gah! I'm not a free player. No poll for subscribers this week?

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Gah! I'm not a free player. No poll for subscribers this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I was thinking...

No option for : I pay to play?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

A corn nut are those things you find in the bottom of the popcorn bag. They aren't the unpopped kernals, or the fully popped kernals, they aren't even the black krispy critter kernals...they are the reject kernals that just don't seem to fit in anywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly silly...those are 'widows'....those 'barely popped' pieces of popcorn...which I adore and will fight for.

Cornnuts come from taking a kernal of corn and deep frying it. It doesn't pop like popcorn but puffs up to a hard little kernal of corn that nearly breaks your teeth when you bite into them.

However, they are very tastey and addictive.

G

Blech! Corn nuts are nasty-smelling and disgusting!

Unless they're ranch flavored!

I

imported_Demirosa

Hi everybody. I don't even have a free account; my only account is one I pay for. Would I have the same benefits of a free account that I do of a paid account?

I

imported_Spacey

I didn't know that free players were able to have money... so how can they tip? Am I missing something?

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't know that free players were able to have money... so how can they tip? Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spacey, they can have money, they just can't make it in the conventional ways. I was just in a house full of Brazilians who were searching for broken items to fix for cash.
Of course, they had zero mechanical skill, so it took them a while, but they made a little over what it actually cost them and were happy.